Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for group around Stuttgart (Germany)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Machiavelli
Does somebody in an range of about 50km around Stuttgart play Shadowrun? I play SR since nearly 16 years and it would be great to find an existing group with less or similar experience. In case of emergency i am also willing to make the GM.

It would be great to get a positive reply.
Machiavelli
Nobody?
Makki
I thought you had a group indifferent.gif
Thanee
Maybe he wants a new or an additional group? wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Brainpiercing7.62mm
Machiavelli if you are still looking, I might be able to offer you something:

Our group is getting an opening beginning in october, but it will only be going on for a few months from there. Actually you might also look into joining right now, and the group might go on after my girlfriend and I move away.

We are a group with low/medium experience on the player's side, but some of us have a longer history in SR3, playing a mix of low mirror shades with a bit of pink mohawk, too. (The paranoia level is low - at this point, but that might change.)

We are using Karmagen, 750 points, OLD attribute costs, and racial mods are added AFTER buying points. Races cost =BP. No free knowledge points.

We currently have an adept sam/face, mage, tech/explosves guy/GMPC hacker, all awakened, and all semi-optimized.

We play mondays, usually meeting at 7 and playing until just before 12.

So PM me if you are interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012