Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Group in Saint Louis Area
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
AStarshipforAnts
My old group has dissolved, and I'd like to find a new one. Are there any groups around MO or close parts of IL that could use another player?
Aether Guy
Hey saw your posts and would like to inform you that there is a group forming in the St.Louis Area, if you would like to join.
AStarshipforAnts
I would totally like to join.
Aether Guy
Great! Let me give you all the info I know so far, the group will be meeting up in University City, will be 3rd edition. And from what I can gather about the make up of the group so for, is a Honey Badger Shaman, Street Sam, and Decker. I still be tinkering with ideas. Well if you got anything else to ask just pm or post.
AStarshipforAnts
That's perfect for me. I haven't played 3rd ed before. But, I'll pick it up fast. I've got a few character ideas that could be re-made to 3rd ed, including the biological terrorist/street doc.
Aether Guy
Sounds Great!
AStarshipforAnts
Any idea on the when and where?
Aether Guy
I think it will be played in University City, time so far is still being worked out.
Doc Chase
That should be interesting.
Aether Guy
Yeah it should be haha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012