Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Players in Michigan...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Crazy Ivan
Looking for players pretty much in the mid michigan area. More accurately, Im looking for a consistant group. Any one available?
Sephiroth
I'm here in GR during summer breaks.
Crazy Ivan
Rock on man. Are you able to travel and such?

edit- sorry, computer is being retarded due to wonky internet connection- posted twice by accident.
Crazy Ivan
Oh rock on man. Are you able to travel? I'm located in Hastings.
Sephiroth
Not at the moment, but I probably will be able to soon. Hastings is a good 40 minutes from Lowell, so somewhere in between there would be preferable, though not required.
Crazy Ivan
Not sure. Gas money is tight right now (not having a job at the moment and a kid on the way tends to do that). Though I do have a small group that is expanding in a myriad of directions (3 in Hastings, 1 player in Wayland, and 2 from Battle Creek).
Sephiroth
When do you guys usually play?
nylanfs
Have you tried Pen & Paper Games
Crazy Ivan
We usually play early in the week, starting early in the afternoon Sephiroth. We can't do a lot of traveling as we don't have a lot of money, I'm finishing getting my degree, and my wife is pregnant and close to term (makes hot car rides an huge pain). Not sure how much longer the group is going to be active, as the baby will really screw with things. Where do you go to college (you being a college student isn't a big deal to us, as most of the group is in our early 20's and college age ourselves)?
Sephiroth
Out of state, in frickin' Minnesota. I think I can travel to Hastings as long as you guys aren't in the far southern half of the township or anything like that. So don't you worry about a thing with that. smile.gif
Belvidere
I'm over in the metro area, sadly. Right in warren/madison heights. A bit too much of a drive for me, but if you've got a game that's a bit closer I'd be more than game. grinbig.gif
Paul
I am a apart of one group in Downtown GR, and I run another separate group in nearly the same location. We're pretty word of mouth, and all of us are friends in real life-but let me know and we can chat or something sometime, and see if either group would be a fit.
Crazy Ivan
yeah, I don't have the time really to get to go to GR often. There is a set-up over at Titan Games on Wednesdays in Battle Creek that my wife and I run SR, but it's hard to call the short, light hearted sessions we do really gaming. They are fun though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012