Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Venture Brothers - Dr Orpheus
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Tiralee
While playing Shadowrun, everything said in a manner similar to that of Dr Orpheus is automatically made more awesome.

From calling Initiative, declaring actions or describing the blood-soaked mess in front of the players, if you do so in the "Dr Orpheus" voice, it's good.

"IIiiiii Shall CHECK the FALLEn remains of those that ASSUALTED this fine drinking establishment...AND BRing FIRE AND PAIN upon those who have ORDERED this....DESECRATION!"
"FEAR NOT, fellow compNIONS, Iiiii...Eric BLOODDrinker, shall SAVE you!"

And so on.

Seriously, trust me:)

Tir.
Aether Guy
So that's whats powering the new Aztechnology Arcology.
Wounded Ronin
This post made me add Venture Brothers to my online rental queue.
Tiralee

Dr Byron Orpheus, Necromancer.

Skilled in Necromancy, expert on mystic matters, realigning the cosmos, protecting man from the great unknowing, awesome fajitas.
Initatory group: The order of the Tirad (See known associates)
Resources: Mystic Library, various quasi-mystic equipment (All Seeing Orb, Tongs of Torment, etc), hedgetrimmer, access to the Venture Industries facilities on a quasi-legal basis. (Bording on the Venture Industries site)
Dependents: 1 daughter (Triana), estranged wife.

Cover: Stay-at-home Dad, occasional lecturer at community college. HAs been know to teach further afield (The New School - New York.)

Know associates:
The Alchemist (Alchemist & Jimmy Buffet fan)
Jefferson Twilight (Diabetic hunter of black vampires)
"The Mentor" (The good doctor's powerful guiding spirit, teaching Triana mystic arts as well. Odd carnal appitites.)

As soon as I mentioned this possibility, I had my entire group screaming "My contact, MINE"
-Tir
Sesix
Screw that, I want Billy, Boy-Genious and Dr White. hehe
Fix-it
QUOTE (Sesix @ Jun 5 2011, 06:45 PM) *
Screw that, I want Billy, Boy-Genious and Dr White. hehe

put it as a group contact under "Conjectural Technologies" to save yourself karma/bp.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012