Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Kingdom of Loathing
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Mr. Man
I'm not a fan of computer/console RPG games. Even stuff like StatBuilder and Progress Quest never really attracted my attention. But for some reason I find this to be thoroughly worthy. The best part is that you get a very limited number of "adventures" each day, so you can spend five minutes on it each morning instead of having to devote your life to it in order to "keep up".

KillaJ
That game is fantastic, thanks for the heads up.
Limping Jacob
Good times. Melikes.
Scarab
Heh. That was a fun and cute little game. I''ll keep playing it.
TinkerGnome
Anyone still playing? Interested in forming a clan?
nezumi
Oooh, I am : ) I hadn't noticed this post way back when, but I'm up to level 7/8 now.
Req
I am so down for a clan. I'm level 11 now. smile.gif
TinkerGnome
Clan Gyms rock. If one of you guys wants to form one, I'd like to join with one of my multies (pastamancer 9, accordian thief cool.gif.

Or you can join the one my seal clubber (lvl 11) has going. I don't mess with the clan war stuff, but it's got two pieces of workout equipment (strength and magic). I'm bringing in 20k meat a day now, so next up is a calendar (probably... adds 3 turns a day for each clan member).

My only problem is that I keep getting sidetracked trying to finish the sorceress quest. I'm at the hedge maze... but the topiary is murder wink.gif

Req
Tinker, I'll join ya. I need a moxie workout bench, but I think I can afford to just buy one, and I'd rather not buy it for my clan-of-one. smile.gif

Name's Req.
TinkerGnome
Clan name: Tendo Dojo

I'm apparently underestimating myself since I can bring in 40k a day if I the bounty hunter is taking skins.

I'll have that calendar tomorrow wink.gif Free adventures, you shall be mine!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012