Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Art Request
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wakshaani
Going through my Shadowrun folders, I fand scads of wonderful art featuring the lovely ladies of Shadowrun, in no small part Elves and magicians, but many a gunslinger or decker as well. Even a few rock 'ard Ork gals in the mix (But only one each Dwarf and Troll.)

However.

I have a strange shortage of *male* Shadowrunner shots! There's only so many stubly katana-weilding grim types or trenchcoaters that you can have before your mind closes down. There're very few mages, even less deckers (amazing!), and then it gets *really* thin.

This is just strange.

So, Dumpshockers of olde and new, I call to you to share your manly menfolk of Shadowrun, no matter the metatype. Pink mohawks to black trenchcoats to CyberNoir, the flavor's up to you ... I just need testosterone injections, stat.

Can you help a brother out?
Tiralee
Pft: All you need is a starving artist and some incentive:

All 3rd edition - no pixies here.

Red7 Security Concepts:Roll Call

Left to right:
McKinnon (Demo and weapons supply)
Kat - Troll mage and Translator
Sparky(Rampant gunbunny, gigolo)
RaTH (Decker and has a collection of pron that has its own background count)
Kronk (Ex Mafia footsoldier, now CEO)
Red & Blue (Blue being Red's Ally Spirt)

Thought McKinnon and RaTH would be a nice addition to your folder, but please note their images are owned by me and are not available for commercial use or resale. That being said, if you want to make a t-shirt for your own use, that's ok. Selling them isn't.

-Tir. (Why yes, I am aware of various forms of copyright infringement)

EDITED: so the links would work.
EDITED Again: Duh, male images.
Wakshaani
Sadly, not a single one of those can be called up. They all give "File not found" style errors.

D'oh!
Ghost_in_the_System
You could check out elfwood.com it has quite a few shadowrun pics and plenty of other sci-fi type pics if you want to go through those as well.
Tiralee
WTF? I called them up on this POS workmachine not long ago....Sorry, shall try and work out what I'm doing stupid and link again.

-Tir.

EDITED: Oh, I'm such a moron. Updated the wrong URLs. I hope this fixes it.
hermit
Images work fine for me.

What I also can recommend is checking out DeviantArt, both for shadowrun images, and for video game character art. With marginal photoshopping skills and a large enough library of staple art, you can cannibalize custom characters from them, if you want to.
ElFenrir
Well, here is a picture I have that I had commissioned a friendly artist(Autumnflame on deviantart) to do for me. Again: I did not draw this, I wish I could draw this well.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/TheC...mael_large2.jpg

His name is Samael, and he's a heavily cybered elven killer. He's the teams's muscle, and a rather large elf at that(around 6'8'' normally, he can extend that to a foot if he stretches his raptor legs out.) Yes, this pic is likely him after a battle-he's extremely violent, able to shatter a skull in a single kick. He's one of the main characters in my Shadowrun fiction story/stories). He's one of the five main team members, though not the PoV character. As it's rumored in the book, ''if you had a choice between getting kicked by Samael and hit by a cybered Dzoo Noo Qua on Kamakaze, you'd take the latter.''

(the limbs and torso are likely cybered up beyond what a character can start with, but they are more 'prime' types.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012