Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to join a game in the Dallas area
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Liz
I played in a Shadowrun campaign years ago (it was still in 2nd edition then). Have been wanting to play again since then but none of the people I normally game with want to run it. Is there a group out there that could use another person?
Platinum
Actually there is. My friend and I play over skype about once a quarter but are hoping to bump that to about once every 2 weeks. we still play 2nd edition.

If you are playing 4th then tonnes of other games will be the solution.
Liz
I'll play any edition, but would rather play in person than over Skype. But I might be willing to give it a try, if it's all I can find. wink.gif
chase
Liz, I wanted to let you know I'm going to try and put together a 4th edition game some where in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. I'm not sure where we could play. I was thinking lone star comics in Arlington, but they close kind of early on weeknights.

Let me know if your interested.
Omenowl
Liz,

I think we are trying to organize a group to start in mid august or so. What type of game do you like and what is your character concept? I know Allister wants a vampire hunter, and I am going for an occult investigator. I am not sure if Chase is willing to GM or Mudgrubber wants to play.

chase
Just wanted to get this thread going again. I'm still willing to Play or GM. Just hit me up.

Critias
If I had the time and the gas budget, I'd cheerfully pitch in, guys (and gal). As it is I just have a little too much on my plate this semester, and I'm making too many Cleburne-to-Stephenville drives to be able to take 50 mile drives on my days off, too. I wish y'all all the best, though, and hopefully someone near DFW can get some dice slinging and some shadowrunnin' going on soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012