(Cross posted from the conventions forum)

Because i am getting into Origins on Wednesday early enough to have time to do something but not early enough to catch any of the Shadowrun slots and because I am, handsome, powerful, and exceptionally well connected (Read: I asked Bull nicely). We've gotten the go ahead to run one unofficial slot Wednesday night. I've got a GM, i've got a module (CMP 2011-04 Ancient Pawns) but I only have three players including myself. So if there is anyone else interested please drop me a PM. We'll be starting sometime likely around 7 to allow our GM to get done with his previous game and grab some food. Location is yet to be determined. I ask if you already have a ticket for this in another slot you continue to hold to that arrangement in order to minimize disruptions to other people. This was originally intended to be a GM's only "Slot 0" but with so many of the GM's corps going off to grab mongolian we're opening it up to other people. Please include your name and cell number in the PM so I can contact you at the con.