Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR Timeline...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aria
The shadowrun timelines I’ve been able to dredge up from the internet all seem to peter out in detail after the 2060s. Does anyone have a link for an up to date one?

Specifically I’m wondering about events in the Summer of ’72 as background events for a game so if anyone can point me in a direction of a suitable book that would be great (I have access to most of the recent sourcebooks but haven’t had a chance to read through the fluff bits so pointers appreciated. I haven’t picked up the Ghost Cartels book or anything from the recent adventure type books but I know there are often gems of timeline information in them...)

Thanks for your help!

A
Fortinbras
Ghost Cartels deals mostly with 2071. Sixth World Almanac has some stuff but not a great deal. Seattle 2072 might be your best bet.
The Dawn of the Artifacts books are supposed to take place in 2072, so from a metaplot standpoint you may want to wait until that concludes.
Wakshaani
The 6th World Almanac has a much more filled out timeline. There are still a few issues with the book (Notably a chart on 'what happened in year X' repeated for three different years a good twenty years apart!), but very much worth the read.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012