Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eyeborgs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
http://singularityhub.com/2011/06/29/hide-...out-to-get-you/

The trailer looks like it could have been lifted straight out of cyberpunk.
HunterHerne
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Jun 29 2011, 03:06 PM) *
http://singularityhub.com/2011/06/29/hide-...out-to-get-you/

The trailer looks like it could have been lifted straight out of cyberpunk.

The movie kind of does, too. I recomend it for the rigger in your group.
Socinus
Its...a weird movie and it has more to do with the emergence of AI than a rigger type set up.

Its an...ok movie. If you can see it for free, do it. If you have to pay, skip it.
Jhaiisiin
LOL I doubt anyone was considering it worth paying for.
CanRay
QUOTE (Socinus @ Jun 29 2011, 04:24 PM) *
Its...a weird movie and it has more to do with the emergence of AI than a rigger type set up.

Its an...ok movie. If you can see it for free, do it. If you have to pay, skip it.
I don't know why, but I'm reminded of "The Thin Red Line", which my family saw for free as there was projector problems and we got certificates for another movie at a later time.

We still demanded our money back.
CanadianWolverine
Poor cyberpunk... We need movies in that genre that actually make money from time to time.
CanRay
QUOTE (CanadianWolverine @ Jun 30 2011, 07:00 AM) *
Poor cyberpunk... We need movies in that genre that actually make money from time to time.
They need to get Keanu out of our Cyberpunk is what needs to be done.

It's like the corrupt corporate executives hear the word "Cyberpunk" and immediately go, "Hey, is that guy from The Matrix free? We could use him in the main role!" "I think he was also in that Johnny Somethingorother movie." "... OH YEAH! I remember that one, he'll be perfect for the role then!" *Writers and Director Slams Head Into Desk*
hobgoblin
Never understood this apparent hatred...
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Jun 30 2011, 12:01 PM) *
Never understood this apparent hatred...

Me Neither... wobble.gif
Stahlseele
zomg trash o.o
nezumi
Keanu just doesn't emote well. He's like a cardboard cut-out. That's fine when he's playing a time-traveling stoner only partially aware of his surroundings, or a recently-extracted office drone hurled into a surreal, transcendent adventure. Not so much if he's supposed to play someone capable and basically human.
hobgoblin
So maybe it is the aspie in me that makes me unable to see the problem...
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Jul 1 2011, 07:18 AM) *
So maybe it is the aspie in me that makes me unable to see the problem...

Yeah, Personally, I think he does okay... smile.gif
He Makes more money at it than I do...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012