Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you mean you can't drive the get away car?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
SpellBinder
@HunterHerne: Better to avoid being noticed and/or having to be in a road race with the cops in the first place, really.

@CanRay: Made me think of an old and really funny joke that'd be rather inappropriate to post here.
Ascalaphus
Of course, most people don't pick up Pilot Groundgraft anymore; they just get a car with Pilot 1-3 and a Pilot Groundcraft autosoft.
Snow_Fox
If you're racing the police, you've lost, the trick is to be gone before they arrive.

QUOTE (CanRay @ Jul 10 2011, 05:58 PM) *
You also have to know your vehicle, and the way it's specced out as well. A few pounds here and there do, indeed, make a lot of difference. (Even if you're not driving insanely.

Last night we wnet out for my birthday. I drove my husband's car and he would drive back when I had been drinking. I hated the lesser power and tighter steering of his ford. Perfectly usable car but just not mine.
Miri
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jul 10 2011, 08:08 PM) *
Then it's best to hit the spoof chip on random shuffle/repeat, blank out your morphine license plate,

Where can I get one of those!? eek.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Jul 12 2011, 10:37 AM) *
If you're racing the police, you've lost, the trick is to be gone before they arrive.
Can't outrun a Motorola.

It's why a person I heard about stopped when he was caught burying the needle on a Ducati. Even if it took close to a klick to do it safely. He got off with a warning.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Miri @ Jul 12 2011, 09:51 AM) *
Where can I get one of those!? eek.gif

Wow, did I have a brain fart or what.

It's a special issue, I'll get you in touch with my man Merlin and set you up wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012