Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: little questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
1bent1
hi all constant lurker here. My question is what does CMP stand for and am i able to purchase these via download?
I have downloaded the Denver and Manhattan missions and am lobbing my group to play shadowrun. Great stuff!
well thanks for the info.
Bull
CMP stands for Convention Mission Pack. They're a set of 8 Missions exclusive for the conventions for a period of at least 1 year (This way players who do Missions locally have something more to play at Conventions). They're Season and Plot "Neutral", for the most part, so they work as one shots, playable even if you've never played in Missions, or if you're in the middle of a campaign.

At some point, they will be available. We've just not had the chance to get the first batch finalized for release.

Bull
1bent1
Thanks for the quick reply. i will be awaiting them eagerly. Being that i live in Athabaska err Alaska i'm unable to attend conventions. Thanks for all of your great products!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012