Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Gen Con Indy 2011] Curious about German Shadowrun books?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Buccaneer
A tip for those of you who are attending Gen Con Indy this year and who are curious about German Shadowrun books there might be a possibility.

Melanie and I (Jan) are both part of the German crew by Pegasus and visiting Gen Con this year for our first time. So we seized the opportunity and arranged with Catalyst two sessions at the booth to show and tell about the German line. We'll have two to four (depending on the luggage weight) German books with us, so you can skim though them. At least we'll can show you „Blut und Spiele“, the German campaign book about Urban Brawl and the limited edition of the „Berlin“ source book. Plus maybe one or two translated books for comparison.

Our slots will be Thursday from 3 to 4 pm and Friday from noon to 2 pm. So just stop by the Catalyst Game Labs Booth 1603 and satisfy your curiosity.
Bull
Oh, shiny. I'm especially interested to flip though But und Spiele, even though the text will be nothing but gibberish to me. smile.gif

Bull
Critias
It's got some fantastic artwork.
Buccaneer
Indeed. We also produced patches for six team of the DSKL (Deutsche Stadtkriegsliga => German UB-League) and one for the DSKL as well. I will also bring one of each to show you.
Abdul Alhazred
Just checked out the German books and they are beautiful.

Clever design for the Berlin book. Wish they were translated to English.
pbangarth
QUOTE (Abdul Alhazred @ Aug 5 2011, 02:39 PM) *
Just checked out the German books and they are beautiful.

Clever design for the Berlin book. Wish they were translated to English.

Take Gary Gygax's advice. Learn German.
Critias
It was great to meet you face to face, Jan, and thanks (again) for those Urban Brawl cards! They're awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012