Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
Redjack
Website

The KC Game Fair
November 10-13, 2011
Hilton Kansas City Airport
8801 NW 112th Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64153

Looks like we need a little Shadowrun at Shauncon. Guess I should step up and run a few tables. Any other Dumpshockers driving in for Shauncon?
Redjack
Here is a link to the schedule
Bull
I think Lurker was there last year as well.

If you want to run any Missions, let me know. Also, we're hoping to do another Harvest for Hunger charity game this year for November/December, so that may be one to look at running as well.

Bull
Redjack
Yea, I think I will sign up to run some Missions. I played the Urban Brawl one. That would be a fun one to run.
LurkerOutThere
I didn't realize you were local to KC. I'll be plotting the extraction now. I have tentatively planned to go down to Shauncon, the powers the be willing I'll be going through a schedule change soon so I wanted to wait for that to go through before committing but if you wanted to take a few slots I could also take a few slots for GMing.
Redjack
Sounds like a plan!

EDIT: I'm nailing down my schedule as well and deciding how many days to be there..
LurkerOutThere
Ok i've starting talking to the SO and a couple other friends about heading down there a few days. It was received well enough I can likely make some reservations and such.
LurkerOutThere
Anyone know who Joel is? Evidently their running missions?
LurkerOutThere
Red check yer facebook! smile.gif
Redjack
Yea, sorry. I am traveling this week and procrastinating.
Redjack
On the schedule: Friday 9am, Friday 2pm, Saturday 9am
Joel is running: Friday 2pm, Friday 8pm, Saturday 2pm, Sunday 9am

[ Player Registration ]
LurkerOutThere
I might put my hat in to run a game on Saturday otherwise I might just show up and play.
Redjack
Less than a week and its here... Doesn't seem possible..
Redjack
Got back from ShaunCon/KC Game Fair today. Had a blast! Great to see Lurker and several tables worth of Shadowrunners. I either played or ran at every session for the last several days. It was great to have several days off and get to play. Looking forward to more games in the future.

-RJ
MicrowaveSafe
Aforementioned Joel, I had a blast as well. We ended up running 7 tables of Shadowrun at least 8 new Missions 'runners and a few of those brand new Shadowrunners.
Redjack
QUOTE (MicrowaveSafe @ Nov 13 2011, 09:12 PM) *
Aforementioned Joel, I had a blast as well. We ended up running 7 tables of Shadowrun at least 8 new Missions 'runners and a few of those brand new Shadowrunners.
Thanks so much for running! I was excited to have several new players who had never played Shadowrun and for them to be excited enough about the game to play in multiple sessions.
Mister Shed
QUOTE (MicrowaveSafe @ Nov 13 2011, 08:12 PM) *

I was one of those brand new Shadowrunners (played Sat night/Sun morning). Had a blast, looking forward to more.
TheFr0g
Man I wish I'd seen this Friday, I'd have been there in a heartbeat.
coolgrafix
Greets! Great meeting everyone at the con. RedJack and Joel, thanks for a great Shadowrun Missions weekend. Tre awesome! =)

I posted some photos on the KC Game Fair Facebook page. This direct link "might" work: KC Game Fair 2011 Gallery. Let me know if it works for you guys.
MicrowaveSafe
Worked fine for me even not signed in. I must have been really into the game I didn't even notice pictures being taken.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012