Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NERPs Cards - Missions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Abdul Alhazred
Where is the artwork from ? Where can I get more ? I want to pop them in some baseball plastic sleeves and use them for contacts for my home game.
Bull
The artwork is from Season 4 of Missions, it's the same contact art we use. The NERPS "N" logo was pulled from the old SR TCG.

The cards themselves were put together by Patrick "Squinky" Sullivan.

As for how to get more... Go to Dragon*Con and play Missions there? smile.gif

(Seriously, once the con season is over, I'm looking into getting the card "sheets" posted up for folks to download and print off their own if they like)

Bull
Bull
Also, glad these seemed to be a big hit! I really liked the idea of "Contact Baseball Cards", and we had this fantastic artwork done up by Andreas "AAS" Schroth, so we figured why not use it and show it off some more? smile.gif
Abdul Alhazred
Found his DA page.

http://raben-aas.deviantart.com/gallery/

Can't wait for them to be released to the public.

Dragon Con ... I wish.
Aaron
QUOTE (Bull @ Aug 13 2011, 12:52 AM) *
(Seriously, once the con season is over, I'm looking into getting the card "sheets" posted up for folks to download and print off their own if they like)

Apparently, "collectable" means something different nowadays. =i)
Bull
Hehe. Well... You've got the nice cards from the cons (And the rare misprint "Varient" cards from Origins where we had the back flipped, so 6 of the cards have the wrong stats)... And then you have PDF sheets that you can print off.

Though we might tweak the text on the back slightly, I dunno. smile.gif

It's something we haven't done before, and it makes a nice download/freebie for the players. And they're just damn cool cards. smile.gif

Bull
Aaron
QUOTE (Bull @ Aug 13 2011, 11:38 AM) *
Though we might tweak the text on the back slightly, I dunno. smile.gif

Good idea. If you change the layout, color, text, etc. on the PDF versions, then the original cards remain collectable.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
I would like to point out that, as a Canadian, I would prefer that we call them contact hockey cards. Just sayin'.
BookWyrm
I think I still have the Nerps card from the CCG somewhere.....
LurkerOutThere
QUOTE (last_of_the_great_mikeys @ Aug 28 2011, 05:19 PM) *
I would like to point out that, as a Canadian, I would prefer that we call them contact hockey cards. Just sayin'.

I'm an American and I think Hokey Cards are more suited to SR then baseball. But evidently places with actual major league teams differ on that.
Abdul Alhazred
How's the PDF release going Bull ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012