Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slavehack
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
InfinityzeN
Anyone else on here playing Slavehack? It is a browser based game at slavehack dot com.

If anyone else is playing, we can think about starting a dumpshock group.
CanRay
What the hey, give it a shot.
InfinityzeN
Just to warn you CanRay, it is a massive time sink.
CanRay
I have characters with over 200+ hours on Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. 'Nuff Said.
InfinityzeN
I'm busy hacking and making money. The manuals on their forum tell you how to play.
CanRay
Vaguely. Fighting with it.
InfinityzeN
Well just ask if you need help. Don't post your in game IP though and make sure you edit it out of logs of any site you hack.
CanRay
Well, that got old fast... Hacked and broken in less than a few hours. Damned griefers.

EDIT: Yes, I edited the logs. I GM Shadowrun, I know to check for things like that and screw players over when they forget!
SinN
Hmm, sounds interesting. I could use somethin to pass the time over here when Im not on duty. Count me in. Ill need a couple days however. The connection is garbage, and finding the time, after the normal grind, will take a second.
Socinus
I've been playing for about a week now.

It's interesting, but I wish more people played. I'm having a hard time finding bank accounts to raid smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012