Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SRM 04-04: Smuggler's Blues Now Available!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Bull
Shadowrun Missions SRM 04-04: Smuggler's Blues

Stay Secret, Stay Safe

Crossing the border into Salish-Shidhe territory is not easy under the best of circumstances. Crossing when you’re carrying an item that lights up the astral plane like a phosphorus bomb is even trickier. But the stakes are rising in the fight over magical artifacts that keep finding their way into the Seattle area, and that means the possible payouts are going up as well. If you can play the role of a smuggler to the hilt and make all the right contacts, you have the chance for a serious payday. Of course, you also stand a good chance of making some very powerful enemies, but isn’t that always the way?

SRM 04-04: Smuggler’s Blues continues the latest series of Shadowrun Missions, building on the plotline that focuses on the magic powers of the city and the lengths they’ll go to go get what they want. Players have a chance to affect ongoing plotlines and shape the future of Seattle in the Sixth World by playing Missions.

SRM 04-04: Smuggler’s Blues is for use with Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition.

Now available at CGL Battleshop and Drivethru RPG
hermit
Convention Missions Pack? Pretty please?

Review coming up shortish. Bought it.
Shortstraw
QUOTE (hermit @ Sep 28 2011, 04:55 AM) *
Convention Missions Pack? Pretty please?

Seconded!
Bull
CMPs are on my list of things to do. It's a LONG list, andupper management has been debating changing the format up a little bit. yay for delays.

Also, as a note... We goofed with 04-04. There are supposed to be two maps with teh adventure, and somehow they got left off the final PDF (and I looked over the DF and gave it the thumbs up to go out, so this is my bad).

As soon as we can, we'll have an updated version of the PDF posted, and anyone who's bought the adventure already should be able to redownload the new version so you will have the shiny new maps that Patrick "Squinky" Sullivan did.

Bull
Shortstraw
Well if it bring the CMPs up to the same standard as the S3 missions then I suppose I can wait. Keep up the good work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012