Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replaying Arkham Asylum
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Tanegar
Man, those inverted takedowns are way too much fun.

Now I have to create a stealthy street sam with mad grappling-gun skills. DAMNIT.
CanRay
I got stuck and frustrated in the room where the gargoyles are bomb-laced and the goons have firearms. frown.gif
Tanegar
The room where you first entered the asylum, with the suite of offices raised up off the floor? That is harder when you can't use the gargoyles; instead, you can hide on top of the offices and use the air ducts underneath to move around unseen. Hide around corners, use detective vision to keep track of the inmates, and take them one at a time.
CanRay
Yeah, tried that. Closest I ever got was two left.

Just got pissed off with hearing all the ways Mark Hamill could make fun of me. frown.gif
Tanegar
The only places where Arkham Asylum really falls down are the boss fights. None of them are really that great.

[ Spoiler ]

It'll be interesting to see if and how they address the issue in Arkham City, but since boss fights are such a small fraction of the game I consider it a minor blemish on an otherwise fantastic title.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012