Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Conspiracy Theories PDF/Print Pre-Order Available
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
CanRay
They have free health care and gym memberships for their wageslaves. Cuts down on the sick days and projects a positive view of caring for the workforce.

Also gives them a shot at doing SOMETHING in case of Shadowrunners other than hiding under the cubical desk and peeing themselves.
Pepsi Jedi
Many of them also have in house Corp whore houses.... you know.. with your corp discount....
CanRay
QUOTE (Pepsi Jedi @ Jan 26 2012, 03:08 PM) *
Many of them also have in house Corp whore houses.... you know.. with your corp discount....
Better than going "Out Of House" for it in the dangerous world... The joytoys are clean, won't roll you or shiv you, no fights over who gets who... A well-run machine like the rest of the Corp.
Patrick Goodman
QUOTE (CanRay @ Jan 26 2012, 02:02 PM) *
Better than going "Out Of House" for it in the dangerous world... The joytoys are clean, won't roll you or shiv you, no fights over who gets who... A well-run machine like the rest of the Corp.

Until it's not.
CanRay
Of course. There's always sand and the occasional wrench in the machine. One missing gear tooth of a person can throw off a whole machine.

Seen it a few times IRL...
Pepsi Jedi
Intresting post script to the story.....

Amazon who canceled my Order yesterday and were pretty snotty on the phone about not having them and not getting more in... Put the book back up on their site this morning as simply "Out of stock, awaiting restock" and open the orders again.

Not MINE... but in general.

So I got back on the phone and raised a little hell. Got a better lady today. Long story short, she gave me a $5 credit for the other lady pissing me off, and confirmed that they do have more stock in, but the warehouse had not updated the website.

So my order is BACK in for a book that came out yesterday... that's already out of stock... even though I pre-ordered the book to avoid this..... and am now waiting for restock, so they can send it to me.

You know.... it sounds like a conspiracy!!!
CanRay
Don't get me started Pepsi Jedi... It's all about the Coke Sith, I assure you.
Critias
Glad you got a better customer service rep, at least. Sucks that you ran into that other gal while she was in the midst of a bad day or whatever -- but, hey, $5 credit, so that's something, right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012