Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wing Commander: New Horizon
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Golgoth
You ever happen to play the old Wing Commander series or happen to play the Privateer games back in the day and wish you could roleplay in that universe? Hell the X series games wouldn't be a far off idea. Anyway, a few buddies of mine have put together a MUSH (think IRC or chartroom game) for players like myself to check out. They just started the campaign and are looking for tons of players to come by create a character and get involved in their universe. Check their webpage out: http://www.wcmush.com/
CanRay
Hm, interesting. I loved Privateer! Makes me want one of the old Tarsus scout ships to bang back into shape.
Golgoth
Do eeet! I don't know if the old Tarsus is still in style, but I am certain that there is plenty of room to play a privateer, mercenary, pirate, or whatever it is you wish. We just had a pretty cool scene tonight. Once we get logs posted, I will update this thread with links for people to look at in order to get a feel for what to expect (pretty much similar to a play by post or irc but I'd say with the potential to be much much bigger (mmo-like)).

We're going to always been in constant need of new pilots, mercenaries, bodyguards, researchers, polititians, fixers, smugglers, etc. I would definitely suggest stopping by.

Also, those people who like the whole Us versus the Corporation, there are definitely a few major corporations that you could potentially do runs for or against. This isn't a Shadowrun theme by any means, but that doesn't mean that we can't imprint some amazing Shadowrun elements into the game!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012