Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surge after Gamestart?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Yerameyahu
Fair enough. smile.gif A head-boa is about the weirdest, most noticeable and distinctive thing imaginable, so this girl is no longer worrying about a low profile. Hopefully she doesn't wrench her neck when she applies that huge torque. biggrin.gif
Machiavelli
Pshhhhhhhhhhhh....donīt give the GM clues. ^^ The boa you saw on the picture is range +2. I would say my boa is a bit smaller (range +1) but i will go for "elongated limbs" to get a higher reach....later. ^^ MUAHAHAHAHAHA....POWERGAMING 4-EVER!!!!!
NiL_FisK_Urd
QUOTE (Machiavelli @ Jan 5 2012, 05:26 PM) *
I donīt have a problem with quoting. wink.gif Please give me the informations. ^^

Running Wild:
p. 83 - Gorgon Venom
p. 102 - Dog Asp Venom (Vector: Injection, Speed: 1 Minute, Power: 10, Effect: Physical Damage)
p. 118 - Lambton Lizard Venom (Vector: Contact, Speed: Immediate, Power: 9, Effect: Paralysis)
Machiavelli
Ah, what does the gorgon venom do? Sounds interesting and would fit per-fec-tly.
NiL_FisK_Urd
It turns you to stone
CanRay
QUOTE (NiL_FisK_Urd @ Jan 6 2012, 12:39 PM) *
It turns you to stone
Hell, an ex will do that to your heart if (s)he doesn't rip it out of your chest first. nyahnyah.gif
Yerameyahu
There's Gorgon venom because the game already has Gorgons, though. nyahnyah.gif It's a kind of sea drake, and there's a reason it has unique and powerful abilities; that's hardly a 'natural venom'.
NiL_FisK_Urd
depends on the definition of "natural"
The quality "Natural Resistance" divides Toxins in "natural" and "artificial", and by that standard the gorgon venom would be natural, whereas narcoject or ringo would be artificial
Yerameyahu
Nah, magic is as artificial as tech. But that's not even my argument, because you don't have to hang yourself with the rules. smile.gif
Machiavelli
QUOTE (NiL_FisK_Urd @ Jan 6 2012, 05:39 PM) *
It turns you to stone
Power, type of appliation, speed?
NiL_FisK_Urd
It has a full sidebar dedicated to it - and i don't want to get issues with copyright ^^
Machiavelli
I am off from my books until tomorrow. Somebody else here that can post it with less problems regarding copyright and more guts? ^^
Yerameyahu
It's absurdly powerful in toxin terms, and in its effects. Application: Contact with a rare freaking *dracoform*! nyahnyah.gif
Machiavelli
Just checked it out at the weekend and i think this toxin is the least problem that you have, if you meet a critter whose preferred meal are metahumans.^^
Yerameyahu
Hehe, that's kind of my point. As a package, the thing is just big and scary across the board, and that's okay. But, extract one aspect and give it to a little person? 'Oh, yeah, that's Nancy, she naturally produces the paravenom of a gorgon drake, ever hear of one? No, that's because everyone who saw it was killed.'
Machiavelli
I could instantly drop the shadowrunning-job and become a natural source for "venom from a dragon/rare critter". Talismongers will LOVE me. ^^
Yerameyahu
Hehe, maybe she's a shadowrunner because she's trying to hide from that fate. Corps would love it. … Except she'd have to keep an even lower profile than ever. If people started turning up poisoned by that, it would be a tiny bit suspicious.
Machiavelli
But better than leaving a little red hood on your victims. ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012