Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Registering on the Shadowrun4.com forums
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
NotPotato
I've attempted to register on the shadowrun4.com forums for about a month now and I've never ever successfully gotten a reply email approving me. Not a big deal really, since I mostly lurk, like here, I've been coming here since forever and only registered recently.

Still, it would be nice to get a registered account so I'm wondering if anybody here can help me out. I registered using the same email address there as over here.

Thanks.
JM Hardy
QUOTE (NotPotato @ Jan 17 2012, 04:59 AM) *
I've attempted to register on the shadowrun4.com forums for about a month now and I've never ever successfully gotten a reply email approving me. Not a big deal really, since I mostly lurk, like here, I've been coming here since forever and only registered recently.

Still, it would be nice to get a registered account so I'm wondering if anybody here can help me out. I registered using the same email address there as over here.

Thanks.

Sorry it's been a problem. I checked and I can't find a pending account with that e-mail, but that happens sometimes. Drop a line to info@shadowrun4.com with the e-mail you want to use and the user name you want and I'll get you registered!

Jason H.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012