Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interest Check: Shadowrun Missions Online
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Trexnco
Im interested in running some Shadowrun Missions Online using maptools and a voice program (Skype/ventrillo). Are there players out there looking to get your game on in a virtual tabletop. Let me know and if theres enough interest we'll get some games on!
Belvidere
I'd be beyond game. I've been trying to find a few games before GenCon comes around.
Trexnco
Awesome, that means we'll probably be running in the same circles at GenCon.

Im looking to run the first game the week after next. Hopefully we can pick up a few more people from the forums.
taeksosin
Days/times?
Trexnco
Im aiming for a run on the 17th. How many of the Season 3 Missions have you guys run? I dont want to prep something your character cant do?
almost normal
I would.give it a shot
Trexnco
Im aiming for Saturday the 17th at 1 PM EST. I'll be using 04-01: Hiding in the Dark
almost normal
Saint Pattys day? If that's the case, I'm out.
Belvidere
Yeah, St. Patty's day isn't to good for me either. Plenty of stuff going on that day. grinbig.gif
Trexnco
Damn... forgot its amateur day at the bars. I too will have to cancel on that one as I will need to taste test some adult beverages. Perhaps the following week I can get something ready
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012