Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dark Reflection
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Lady Door
OOC Thread for "Dark Reflection"

Post Character Stats & all Relevant Info (Contacts, Background, etc.) here. Standard guidelines and house rules apply.

Color Codes:
Speech
Thought
AR/Matrix
Handwritten Notes
All Actions

Please use spoiler tags for all skill checks/rolls, in-character private info.
Mickle5125
is this a combined ooc/recruitment thread, or just ooc?
Lady Door
Right now it's sort of in limbo. We have two players (SinN and Fisty) who are doing the occult detective/private investigator thing. Another player with a different specialty wouldn't be a bad thing. smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Oooh "Dark Reflection", so dramatically named. Sweet. Starting the noir early?
SincereAgape
I have a conceptual based Combat Hacker that I would like to throw into this mix.

Hopefully the party needs a hacker. 400 BP based.
Tanegar
I sense that this game would be enormously improved by Boomer's presence. rotfl.gif
PresidentEvil133
Is there any room for a technomancer character in this game? Standard 400BP build. If not, I can make something else for you.
fistandantilus4.0
Just as head's up guys, the wife lady was planning on doing a game just for myself and our friend (Sinn) who's half way across the country. She might be letting in one other, but at the moment, we've got our hands full with a sudden move. It ended up being short notice, although very much hoped for. So this has been put on a bit of a hiatus. Hopefully it'll get rolling sooner rather than later.
SinN
Yeah! She was OUR Friend first!

(Usual child-like tantrum going on here, dont mind me)
PresidentEvil133
Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed. Shoot me a PM if you ever get this going again please?
Lady Door
Hey ya'll! Sorry about the delay. Starting a game and then moving was *maybe* not the best idea. :/ Anyway, back now and all moved in. Like Fisty said, I was planning on having it be a smaller game but can easily expand should their be a demand for it. smile.gif Right now the game has two PI-types so that angle has been covered. If someone would like to play a hacker/technomancer/covert ops/heavy... those would still be open. So, shoot me a PM and we can discuss particulars. biggrin.gif
Redjack
You need Nico Tuscani (aka Franky Delguchi aka Ghost) to make a come back... IC & OOC

Or perhaps Crow? OOC & IC

Edit: Just reread the Cape Town Races. Hard to believe it was that long ago...
Lady Door
Dude. I NEED to resurrect Cape Town Races. I still looove the idea of that game. <ponders>
Redjack
Then do it... You have the links to the IC and OOC... smile.gif
PresidentEvil133
I sent you my character sheet and a couple paragraphs of background. Let me know if you need anything more.
Lady Door
Okay, so this game is going to have to go ahead without Fisty for the time being as the Navy thought he needed to be elsewhere. Silly Navy. Sooo... Mr. President, I didn't get your PM. Try again? smile.gif

Mickle5125
did you get the PM I sent asking about what the standard houserules are?
PresidentEvil133
I was actually wondering that myself, although my character has already been approved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012