Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: missions in order?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
galvatron42
I am looking at the event list for gen con this year and have set aside 3 slots to do missions games. my question is, can i play the CMP missions out of order or do you really need to play them in order to get the best of them. thanks.
Mister Shed
As an additional question regarding con missions: my group is still running Season 3 missions, can I use that character in the 2012 CMPs and continue to use him in Season 3? Or will using him in 2012 CMPs cause him to be advanced to Season 4?
Bull
Galvatron: The CMPs are pretty open ended and can be played in any order. For the Land of Promise adventures, CMP 2012-05 Hopping the Fence acts as something of an introduction, so if possible play that first, but it's not necessary to do so. The London Calling series is pretty much completely open.

Shed: CMPs are Season Neutral. So long as you don't move into the Season 4 adventures, you're fine. smile.gif

Bull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012