Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Grid Playing Cards!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
CanRay
Check it out.
almost normal
Uhh... Wow. Awesome. Great find.
hobgoblin
i wonder what Disney will say about that...
CanRay
No idea, but it all depends on how Copyrights and the IPs are written. It's Bicycle, so I bet they looked into that already.

All I know is that I want a set for Deadlands: Hell On Earth. biggrin.gif
almost normal
Is that the old west one?

I played the card game. It remains my favorite card game ever. Played in an RPG, and it turned out to be set in a post-apoc Fallout~esque universe.

But yeah. The girlfriend and I signed up for 2 packs already. Thanks Can!
CanRay
Deadlands: The Weird West is the Western one. Deadlands: Hell On Earth is the Post Apocalyptic (And is only "Fallout-Esque" in the fact that it's after the bombs. It's not 1950s retro.). Deadlands: Lost Colony is Sci-Fi.

Deadlands: Noir is being Kickstarted. It takes place in 1935. biggrin.gif

All of them are supernaturally enhanced versions of their genre. With some heavy Moralistic Tales in quite a few of them.
Tanegar
I'm a backer. For $58, I'm getting three decks and one of those nifty card clips in blue.
CanRay
I can't afford to back anything else. frown.gif
almost normal
QUOTE (Tanegar @ May 24 2012, 05:26 PM) *
I'm a backer. For $58, I'm getting three decks and one of those nifty card clips in blue.

Eeesh. Why do you value the card clip so much? It looks neat as hell, dont get me wrong, but the price is steep.
Tanegar
Eh. I just want the badassery of whipping cards out of an awesome blue clip rather than a regular box. IS THAT SO WRONG?! *sobs*
CanRay
QUOTE (Tanegar @ May 24 2012, 06:22 PM) *
Eh. I just want the badassery of whipping cards out of an awesome blue clip rather than a regular box. IS THAT SO WRONG?! *sobs*
No.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012