Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SRM 04-08: Brothers United now out!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
JM Hardy
The latest Mission is now on sale (Battleshop, DriveThruRPG). Here's what you get:

FATES WORSE THAN DEATH

A girl is missing. Finding her would be a nobler mission than most shadowrunners normally pursue, which means there must be a catch. And there is. The runners’ job starts at a talismongers and then brings them to a Barrens orphanage. If they’re observant enough, they’ll be launched on a journey that will take them through dark tunnels, past dangerous entities, and, eventually, to a supposedly abandoned building that holds at least two dark secrets. If they’re lucky, they’ll find Ruth alive. If they’re unlucky, they’ll find her alive and transformed.

In SRM 04-08: Brothers United, runners have some difficult obstacles and tough opponents to face if they want to reach their final goal. Along the way, they may discover that there are indeed some fates worse than death, but they’ll also get a reminder that death is bad enough.

SRM 04-08: Brothers United is the latest in the Shadowrun Missions living campaign, giving players the chance to be involved in pivotal events shaping the Sixth World. It is for use with Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition.
Angelone
Just the name sends shivers down my spine.
Bull
QUOTE (Angelone @ May 14 2012, 11:22 PM) *
Just the name sends shivers down my spine.

i don't know why it would?

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012