Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sleeping Dogs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Adarael
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gameplay...ing-dogs/730325

It's a GTA type game, but if it follows from its True Crime DNA, I think it will be sufficiently different to warrant a look. Plus, it looks like they're drawing from all of the proper hong kong action movies to make this beast, and that's awesome. Not enough games take place in Hong Kong and involve police drama!
Grinchy McScrooge
I've been following the development of this game and I'm really excited that it was picked up again! I agree that not enought games are set in Hong Kong. I saw a great interview with the lead on the project and it sounds like they've really done their homework. The True Crime games were okay, but this one looks like it'll be a lot of fun, as long as it doesn't go the GTA IV route into realism.
hobgoblin
Seems interesting. But i wonder how hard it will be to trigger those special effects effectively.

Some of the demonstrated finishers had me wince btw.
CanRay
*Sighs* I wish there were still places to rent things here.
Rastus
If this game doesn't give you a nice longcoat and the ability to dual wield your guns during the final shootout, I will be so disapointed.
hobgoblin
Best i can tell, it will allow both.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012