Hey guys!
This is my kickstarter.

I posted a few weeks ago about my Shadowrun-esque webcomic called KSW. The first 36 pages can be viewed here.

Well, that was part of a pilot to gauge interest. See, the webcomic was meant to be a printed graphic novel, but while I had the time to make that a reality I didn't have the money. That's why, for the past couple weeks I've been preparing to launch a kickstarter.. and I JUST did. Here, a few hours ago.

For those of you who don't know, Kickstarter is a website designed to help people fund their creative projects. These projects are varied, from independent films to music to comics. In my case, if I am pledged $4,500 (or more) by July first then my project gets funded. And if you help fund my project it means you get prizes (the value of which are listed on the kickstarter).

My comic, KSW, is a pseudo-science fiction, action-comedy about an effeminate, cowardly cyborg as he stumbles through a cyberpunk, near-future New Jersey in a mission to assassinate Sarah Warren - who really doesn't deserve assassinating. The comic is full of tortured wordplay and stupid fight scenes, but it also explores themes like consumerism and coping with depression. It's a fun comic and I'm pretty excited about it.

So please, check out my kickstarter. And if you like it and want to see more of it, consider supporting it. Every dollar and every backer counts - the more I get, the better my chances of being featured on the front pages (I'm already featured on the 'comics' page!!).

Thanks for reading this.
Peter