QUOTE (StealthSigma @ Jun 14 2012, 04:07 PM) *
I think once killed two guys with a flashbang because they were in a small 2m x 2m elevator car...

Properly deadly things I do say. 10m blast radius with no damage drop off..... You get chunky salsa off at least the floor and roof of it and two walls and chunky salsa off the back door once...

You end up with something like 120-132S damage depending on positioning of the grenade and the occupants. I almost felt guilty about that.

Fun fact walls can't take stun damage meaning they either always reflect or never do, the rules are iffy on that. If they always reflect you more or less deal infinate damage in said elivator as I don't think the refections lose ebough to die off in 2m. It also means until the doors open you have a ever bouncing X damage blast that bursts out the doors as soon as they open. Combine that with routing the evliator to the floor you want and you have a STUPID way to clear a foor of a building.

QUOTE (UmaroVI @ Jun 19 2012, 03:45 PM) *
The latter. Draco's math is a bit off - it's 12 + (18*12)/2=120 DV, and the fall-off is -1/m, not -2/m. That's why you use Frag grenades for demolition; high explosive grenades are much less good at it because they are -2/m and less DV.

(I was thinking of slightly smaller city blocks though, more research shows you would probably need more like 39 grenades taped together to really vaporize a few city blocks. Whew! That's much saner).

I had a guy who had a case of 40 odd nades and at one point they where in a truck in a firefight, luckly this was pre WAR! and this was less likely to demolish buildings.