Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Secret World
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Nikoli
Anyone else playing this? My roommate got me interested and been playing for 2 weeks now. But I'm a sucker for theories and zombies.
Bigity
As much as I loved Anarchy Online, nothing Funcom has made lately has interested me.
JCATL
Im not playing it but it looks interesting, how is it? Do you enjoy it? Whats the feel like?
Nikoli
Skill progression is a little slow in the first area, after that, you pick up points fast as hell after that.
taeksosin
Between WoW and SWtoR, wife'll kill me if I play anymore MMO's...and my grades won't like it either. Secret World is on my list to watch, and see if they have continued success. I hope they do, since I love me some conspiracy theory gaming.
Nikoli
They need to clean up their interface a bit, sick of abilities not working due to glitches. A company with this many MMO's to their name should know how to run a database that can keep up, especially if they use the old EQ1 method of no autoattack, spam the hell out of your buttons.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012