Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Shadowrun game?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
tim
Would anyone possibly be up for a game of Shadowrun, probably over skype? Just seeing if anyone might be interested in trying to get a group together to do a game.
camberiu
Google Hangout seems like a much better platform for this. I'd be up to it.
tim
Google Hangout? What?
camberiu
QUOTE (tim @ Jul 28 2012, 03:42 PM) *
Google Hangout? What?

Yes, Google Hangout. The ideal platform for this kind of stuff.

Google Hangout Info

Tabletop Forge App for Google Hangout
Thorguild
Hi all,

I'm looking for a game, and online sounds like the way to go. PM me!

Thorguild
Raiden
I would love to get a game. wether PbP or google chat. havent used either before for it though but i cant get any local games (I hate small towns T.T).
Speed Wraith
Well, there seems to be a lot of demand for this...I am really going to sit down and figure out if I have the time to GM a game, and an idea to run with. If I do feel I can pull it off, I'd be doing a biweekly schedule, probably Saturday afternoon/evenings Eastern timezone. I would likely use Google Hangouts as well as setting up a shared Google Docs Drive, though I'm not sure about mapping and dice rolling tools (I can't get Invisible Castle to set up an account, but I have other sites I've signed up for and never used...). Raiden has already PMed me based on a discussion in a different thread, but if anyone else might be vaguely interested shoot me a message. I'll decide by this weekend if I'm capable of committing my time to running a new game.

EDIT: No, I am going to try this, been looking for an in-person group with little success, so this is worth a shot. Official sign-up thread for my game is here: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=37646
Yama King
Good luck with your game. Your thread exploded. If you need a back up let me know! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012