Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ganger Campaign
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
jagawatz
So, I've got a Ganger Campaign on Facebook that I started about a year ago and its died out to only one player (The decker)
Time for some new recruits!

Please keep in mind this is an SR3 campaign, and its very low powered to start. If you want to check out the page the link is below.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/149145751823634/

Any interested players should msg me on facebook or hit that join group button and we'll discuss your character concept and background.
(Do not roll up a character for this until I tell you to!)

EDIT: I dont think I included enough info regarding the campaign....
Its a low powered campaign to start with, we will use the BP system for creation with some restrictions in place to prevent munchkins.
The gang is one of the smallest crews just on the other side of Redmond's touristville. (Barely within the barrens)
The gang has started with less than 10 members and a local turf that's only a few blocks in area.
It will be up to the group to progress the gang, choose leaders, make enemies and allies, fight gang wars, choose what kind of illicit activities they will perform to bring in Nuyen, expand the gangs turf, and so on.
AStarshipforAnts
You know you want to babysit the prepubescent proto-decker.
Noll
I'm intetested in it!
AStarshipforAnts
Give us a read on facebook. smile.gif We haven't done much since the beginning, so it's a great point to jump in.
Yama King
SO this is a play by facebook game? Or do you meet online someplace (google hangouts ect ect)
jagawatz
Its play via facebook. Makes it easier for me to do updates when I'm on the road.
jagawatz
Still seeking players!
WhiskeyJohnny
I'd be interested, provided you'd be willing to deal with someone who's never played SR3 in their life...
jagawatz
Its similar enough to SR4, shouldnt be difficult. I tend to breakdown/explain the rules and rolls while we play anyway.
Check out the FB page and send me a character concept.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012