Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Sheets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
SIN
Hello,

So, absolutely loving the Chummer character generator - incredible for a fan built project. Unfortunately, the standard character sheets don't print up very nicely on A4 paper (I'm in the UK) and I can't put the page breaks in quite the right place to achieve the effect I want. I can see from the wiki that there's a way of creating your own files, but I'm way too much of a newb for that - has anyone else made any custom character sheet files and where could I find them? If there was one designed with European paper sizes in mind, that'd be super amazing.

I guess this is a bit of a long shot, but thanks in advance.

SIN
KnightAries
QUOTE (SIN @ Aug 20 2012, 06:38 AM) *
Hello,

So, absolutely loving the Chummer character generator - incredible for a fan built project. Unfortunately, the standard character sheets don't print up very nicely on A4 paper (I'm in the UK) and I can't put the page breaks in quite the right place to achieve the effect I want. I can see from the wiki that there's a way of creating your own files, but I'm way too much of a newb for that - has anyone else made any custom character sheet files and where could I find them? If there was one designed with European paper sizes in mind, that'd be super amazing.

I guess this is a bit of a long shot, but thanks in advance.

SIN

Under tools and Omea. Select character sheets and search.
There's one in German you can probably change to English.
It was created by nekros.
Sengir
http://pastebin.com/mw3awLAk
Honestly just something I made for my own enjoyment, but if you want to give it a try, feel free wink.gif

Oh yes, the disclaimer:
- Doesn't display correctly in Chummer, you have to save the output as .xhtml and open it in your browser (Opera works, Firefox should work, forget IE)
- I add stuff as I need it, accordingly it's missing support for stuff I didn't need so far
- Organization of the code somewhat reflects the fact that it gets worked on every now and then when I need something new
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012