Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Critique this character.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FuelDrop
Hello all. This thread contains references to both racist stereotypes and religion, so please be extra-specially considerate of other people's beliefs and opinions.

Some quick background: my friend is joining our shadowrun game, but hasn't played since third edition. back then his character was a redneck from america's deep south (Built around the stereotype, not based on any person living or dead... or that's what he tells me at least), who's had a run in with a bad personafix which left him believing he is The Jesus Christ. Yes, that one. Never short-change your BTL dealer.

as a result we now have "Redneck Jesus", as statted out below.

[ Spoiler ]

as you can see, Redneck Jesus still loves his shotguns and his moonshine, and will be using combat drugs to be effective and bliss to be happy. i was wondering if the good folk at dumpshock could give me some ideas on how to improve him or, failing that, he should at least give you a good laugh.

some things not in the readout: He lives in an old church, with a perfect housemate I lifted from another thread here: Larry the Ghoul (i figured it was fitting, as if i heard the story correctly Jesus slept among the lepers smile.gif). Larry's loyalty 5, and a fixer to boot. plus he considers unwelcome intruders to be lunch...

Your thoughts, if any, on this most eccentric of characters?
FuelDrop
I seem to have double posted. oops.

if a moderator could delete whichever version of this thread doesn't get replies, it would be much appreciated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012