Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Archive of Matrix Walkthrough Thread?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Abstruse
I've spent the last hour trying to find the old Matrix Walkthrough thread for Shadowrun 3rd Edition that Synner did back in the day, but it appears that thread is older than the current archives. Does anyone happen to have a copy hiding somewhere? For reference, the URL for the original thread was http://jive.dumpshock.com/default/thread.j...amp;thread=9834 Archive.org was no help and neither was Dumpshock's search function no matter what I tried.
Bigity
That was probably before the forum explosion.
Abstruse
I still haven't been able to find this or the massive thread of 3rd Edition Matrix Hosts complete with sculpting, but I did find The Idiot's Guide to the Matrix if you're interesting in learning how 3rd Ed decking worked.
Bigity
Works*

Present tense Abstruse wink.gif
Link
QUOTE (Bigity @ Aug 31 2012, 01:19 PM) *
Works*

Hear hear!
I remind myself to use the present tense when discussing the classic books.
Abstruse
QUOTE (Bigity @ Aug 31 2012, 07:19 AM) *
Works*

Meh, everyone on here seems to be in love with 4th Edition. Even 7 years can't temper my hatred. Sad thing is I don't mind the rules all that much, it's the fluff I loathe. Mostly because it's the fluff that I love most about Shadowrun and...if I keep talking, I'll start ranting.

Anyway, I was looking for the old threads because I'm about to start a Shadowrun 3rd Ed game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012