Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qualities and Flaws
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ryusukanku
While assembling characters I found myself trying to go back and forth between the various PDF's for all the addendums that have appeared over time in the suppliments.

In short does anyone have a list of the names of all the various Qualities and Flaws and what pages of which books I should look to for the actual data?
bannockburn
Personally, I use chummer as my master list wink.gif
Dolanar
Chummer, a commonly used character generator, is constantly updated with new books & all the qualities contained within, including page number & book. This is very handy when perusing options for a character as it also allows you to exclude qualities your character may not be able to take for whatever reason.
Umidori
The one real complaint I have about how Chummer handles Qualities is that it doesn't have summaries for them, in case you've forgotten which particular Quality is called which particular name, or if you misremember how a specific quality works or how big a modifier it grants or whatever.

~Umi
SpellBinder
Runner's Companion has a list of most of the qualities, including books and page numbers, but it doesn't detail most of them.
KnightAries
QUOTE (Umidori @ Sep 1 2012, 07:24 PM) *
The one real complaint I have about how Chummer handles Qualities is that it doesn't have summaries for them, in case you've forgotten which particular Quality is called which particular name, or if you misremember how a specific quality works or how big a modifier it grants or whatever.

~Umi

At least he has the book it's in w/ pg #'s
StealthSigma
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Sep 2 2012, 12:13 AM) *
Runner's Companion has a list of most of the qualities, including books and page numbers, but it doesn't detail most of them.

Pg 120 starts the list.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012