Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR3 Game in Southeast Texas/Southwest Louisiana
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Abstruse
One of my friends and I grew up playing Shadowrun and decided to start a campaign when our Pathfinder game died a slow death of player attrition. So far, it's just me, him, and our friend who has never played Shadowrun but getting hooked quickly. If anyone in the area is interested in joining the game, shoot me a message.

Shadowrun 3 rules in a mostly black trenchcoat game, set in mid-2055. Priority, Sum-to-10, and BP allowed (123BP), no BeCKS. Chargen is RAW except the following:

- No drakes, SURGE, or any gear not available in 2054.
- No ghouls, otaku, shapeshifters, initiation at chargen, or anything else potentially game-breaking just by its pure existence (ask me if you're not sure).
- Cultured bioware is available at chargen, but standard rules apply otherwise for gear (Max rating 6, max availability cool.gif
- Custom edge: Restricted Gear (+2) - You may take one piece of equipment that has an availability of up to 12 with GM's approval. This may be taken multiple times.
- If you want to play a rigger, you damn well better know the rules because I'm still trying to work the rust off basic combat and decking, and I never had a good grasp on rigging in the first place.
- You get free contact points equal to double your Charisma. These points are assigned to Loyalty and Resources. You can purchase more contacts at a cost of 2500¥ or 1BP per point in either.

I've also got several house rules I use for various situations. The group is currently a "street sam" focused more on bioware than cyberware and a gun adept, human and elf respectively. The GMPC is my decker character, who rarely leaves the house except when they get in a pinch. He's basically Basil Exposition due to his knowledge skills and his decking since the player familiar with Shadowrun is rusty on the canon world and the other player has next to no knowledge.

If you've got any questions, send me a message. And try to avoid spoilers for the newbie. He doesn't know about the Universal Brotherhood or what's going to happen to Dunkelzahn and I'd like to keep it that way until I spring it on him.
Starmage21
%$*(&#(*$&(#*&$()*&#$&

Youre about 4 months too late. I just moved from Groves to Houston!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012