Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elven Blood now Available!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Bull
Blood Will Out!

Shadowrunners have a lot of rules, and each and every one of them can be overruled by the proper amount of nuyen. So when shadowrunners talk about “never trusting an elf,” that’s more of a bargaining position than anything else.

Luckily for them, some elves have plenty of scratch they can use as a persuasive tool. And for the tasks they have in front of them, they’re going to need it. There’s money waiting for runners if they’re willing to venture into elven territory and take on a host of odd jobs. Jobs like: Tracking down reagents from cranky critters. Messing around in the affairs of Tír royalty. Dealing with a number of different punks and thugs, none of whom like you. And intervening in a leadership challenge of the most powerful elven street gang there is.

Elven Blood is a compilation of five different Missions that have been written to premiere at summer 2012 conventions. They can, however, be played by anyone. Whether you’re playing at a con, in a game store, or in the comfort of your own home, Elven Blood has an adventure for you. Taking you from the mean streets of Seattle to the wild lands of Tír Tairngire, Elven Blood offers exciting and inventive adventures for all Shadowrun fans.

Elven Blood is for use with Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition.

Get it now on the CGL Battleshop and DriveThru RPG!
Critias
Excellent, Smithers.

*steeples his fingers*

Let carnage (and hilarity) ensue!
Bull
Down boy. Sit. *threatens with rolled up newspaper* No humping the legs of our players and GMs.
Critias
QUOTE (Bull @ Sep 17 2012, 04:42 PM) *
Down boy. Sit. *threatens with rolled up newspaper* No humping the legs of our players and GMs.

But playtesters are still kosher, right?
lorechaser
I'll take five vials! It makes a great mixer with vodka.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
hermit
Depending on wheter I find a willing GM, my review may or may not be a log time off but I'm very happy this has been released.

Now, for the other Conventions missions, and mabe the Prime missions ........? Can wait though, 5 adventures will take some time to push through.
Prime Mover
Did first part of Elven blood tonight , before diving back into a long frozen DotA game.
Players had a blast helping crown Belial. While they breezed through most of the objectives the Laesa team got in some lucky shots during the truck hijack. Players give it a thumbs up so far.
Critias
QUOTE (Prime Mover @ Nov 5 2012, 12:02 AM) *
Did first part of Elven blood tonight , before diving back into a long frozen DotA game.
Players had a blast helping crown Belial.

Awesome! Glad they had a good time (and hopefully it was fun for you to run, too). I tried to make that one really cool and over-the-top fun.

While they breezed through most of the objectives the Laesa team got in some lucky shots during the truck hijack. Players give it a thumbs up so far.

Keep an eye on the difficulty of later adventures -- don't be afraid to crank up the challenge some. I really lowballed most of them by default (to keep them easily playable at conventions, etc). Many of them can be turned up a notch or two for most groups (ones that are comfortable with the system, optimized at all, have some karma or nuyen under their belt, etc) and things'll still probably go pretty well for 'em. I tried to make there were a few good options for this sort of thing at the end of every scene, hopefully they'll help out.

Keep it up! Feel free to PM me or post here with any questions or comment or feedback or whatever. I hope you guys keep having a good time!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012