There have been several questions concerning how one becomes a Shadowrun Agent, so I'd like to give a brief summary about the process.

First off, my name is Ray and I'm the Lead RPGs Agent for the Catalyst Demo Team. I officially took over this portion of Bull's responsibilities.

Where do I start? Well, you have to love Shadowrun!

Where do I go? Go to www.catalystdemos.com, click on the enlist button (or just click this: http://www.catalystdemos.com/Enlist.asp and fill out the info at the bottom and click Submit. This will take you to part two, which means downloading a couple of PDFs and following the instructions.

What happens after that? Once the CDT Coordinator has approved your application, you will receive a welcome e-mail that will take you to the secure website. There you can enter your Venues and upcoming events. NOTE: If you do not receive a response within a week, please e-mail me a copy of your submitted application and associated paperwork so that I may follow up with the Coordinator. My e-mail is: sinthalix@yahoo.com

Is that it? In all reality, yup! Please make sure you read the CDT Ops Guide, which tells you the requirements to maintain your Agent status and so much more. NOTE: The Ops Guide is currently under revision, but the current is still in force.

If you have any further questions concerning the CDT, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks!