Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restless Dead
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
BishopMcQ
Fun stuff from the WildFire crew:

What would you do if the dead rose from their graves, hungry for your flesh? Can you survive improvising on what you already have in your house? Do you have the abilities necessary to fend off the advancing hordes? Do you want to find out?

WildFire and Infrno have joined in partnership to raise funds for a zombie survival horror roleplaying game entitled Restless Dead. Restless Dead is a new type of roleplaying game – an On-Demand RPG. It is designed to be the kind of game that you can both GM and play with little preparation. Characters can be created in as little as ten minutes. You can even play yourself! Fill out a quick questionnaire and you're on your way. For GM's, Restless Dead offers an adventure generator, where you roll through tables to determine your zombie meta as well as individual scenarios. It's a snap!

Restless Dead is designed so that a group can get together on a moment's notice and be playing within 15 minutes – with little or no preparation – and have an exciting adventure trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. That's one of the things that makes it On-Demand!

Furthermore, Restless Dead doesn't require a large time commitment to play. Many roleplaying games require that you play for at least four hours to have a satisfying experience. Restless Dead can be played in as little as an hour! It is an easy and fun game to fit into your hectic schedule.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/178473...-the-zombie-apo
_Pax._
QUOTE (BishopMcQ @ Oct 7 2012, 10:17 PM) *
What would you do if the dead rose from their graves, hungry for your flesh? Can you survive improvising on what you already have in your house? Do you have the abilities necessary to fend off the advancing hordes? Do you want to find out?

I'm a gamer, I have actual non-firearm weapons in my house. smile.gif Knives, swords, a shillelagh, a hand crossbow. Soon-ish, possibly, a Boar Spear.

I'll definitely check them out. smile.gif
CanRay
I'd be finding and beating the holy hell out of the guy in charge of the graveyard. Coffins are supposed to be tougher than that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012