Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Virtual Scream - a 2072 story arc
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Notsoevildm
A while ago Aria put up a post for some GM assistance in the 2072 thread. I've got a few characters running across a number of threads but until now hadn't got around to GMing one. However, to give Aria a break and maybe a chance to play some of her own characters I am stepping up to the plate.

I do have many years of tabletop GMing experience across a wide variety of roleplaying games from D&D to Traveller to Shadowrun from 1st to 3rd edition - yes I am that old. However, I have only limited player experience with 4th edition and no GM experience, so expect a few goof-ups.

Character creation will follow the 2072 rules:
  • 400BPs standard. All books, all races as long as it’s RAW
  • Cha x2 in free contacts
  • Starting characters all get a +10 karma bonus. This karma can be swapped for nuyen on a 1 / 2500¥ basis

Alternatively, if you have a character that was in another thread that has died, post that up and I'll consider it. As long as it's not a 500 karma monster, you should be good.

I do prefer black trenchcoat to pink mohawk style but am open to any and all interesting concepts (the weirder the better). Story arc will perhaps favour deckers / technomancers / detective concepts initially but as the plot develops there will certainly be options for mages / physads and street sams to shine.

I will occasionally bend the rules for story reasons but won't screw you over. Shadowrun can be very deadly enough on its own.

I am thinking of keeping this thread for character sheets/descriptions/current gear/etc. but will check with Aria how she wants to handle the bookkeeping.

We will start once we have about 3-4 players signed up. You don't need to know each other initially. In fact, I almost encourage you not to.

Finally, a little something to whet your appetites. This will be the first post in the IC thread once we get started.

---

The room is dark, lit only with the soft glow of trid screens and LEDs from the banks of equipment surrounding its sole occupant. Even in the limited light, he seems pale and, if not for the faint rise and fall of his chest, one would think him dead. His painfully thin body floats in a bath of dark fluid, gently supported by a web of cables and tubes.

Two figures stand on the other side of the one-way glass that is the only window into the room, speaking in hushed tones.

"… you see here and here", says one "These memory areas are flagged as corrupt by the system but there is activity there that is bypassing the control software."

"Same as the others?" asks the other.

"Yes" admits the first.

"You have a replacement ready?" asks the second.

"The hardware has been installed and the operating system loaded. It’s just a matter of transferring the data" replies the first.

"Then do it" orders the second.

"And this one?" asks the first.

"Take him apart. Find out what went wrong and see that you fix it before we need another replacement" orders the second, turning abruptly on his heel and walking away.
Slacker
Sounds interesting. I've been wanting to player a hacker but never got around to doing it. When are you wanting character sheets?
ChromeZephyr
Sounds fun. I'll claim a spot if you'll have me, I'd be playing a P.I.
Aria
And as I am a glutten for extra work I'll submit a character too smile.gif In terms of book keeping I can link characters from here or the main OoC thread, whichever works best for you.

Virtual Scream sounds intriguing! I've got an AI that might be a possiblity or perhaps a TM (although there seem to be lots of those in the Tribes thread so perhaps not...hmmm

<<Goes away to ponder...>>
Notsoevildm
Okay, so three victims...er, volunteers so far. I'll give it a couple of days to see if any more sign up and if not we will start anyway.

To keep things moving, I'd like character concepts in the next week - a line or two is enough for now but ideally the full 20 questions. I'd like character sheets for the week after, but these can be changed around some if something doesn't work in initial play (I nearly always regret some chargen decision myself).

Link character sheets here for now as it will let me find them back easily. Aria can cross-link them to the 2072 OOC thread when we get going.

@Aria: An AI is welcome. Would tie in nicely to the 'plot' as far as I have one. Plus I have yet to see one in play. Not sure if that is because they are sub-optimal or difficult to play in normal groups.

@ChromeZephyr: PI will certainly be useful in beginning.

@Slacker: Hope you know the matrix rules better than I do.
ChromeZephyr
...in the beginning. Wow, I've already got the Most Likely to Catch a Bullet award? nyahnyah.gif
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Nov 7 2012, 09:23 PM) *
...in the beginning. Wow, I've already got the Most Likely to Catch a Bullet award? nyahnyah.gif
Oh don't worry, I'm sure you wont be the only one. I'm very generous when it comes to bullets! biggrin.gif
Aria
<<Gossamer>> here's the standard 400BP version (without +10 karma and 2xCha contacts)

She eVolved from a MetaAide drone and now spends most of her available time online except when her compulsion to be with humans drives her out again. More background to come (it's in my head and not yet on paper!). She's essentially a hacker (as far as I can tell) but probably won't equal a metahuman one...will be interesting to see.

If she's not appropriate I've got a string of other characters I'd like to give a go biggrin.gif
ChromeZephyr
Errrm...where are the 20 questions you mention upthread? I've got the concept down, filling in details as I write the character up, and I'd like to give you something while I fine tune.
Aria
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Nov 8 2012, 05:20 PM) *
Errrm...where are the 20 questions you mention upthread? I've got the concept down, filling in details as I write the character up, and I'd like to give you something while I fine tune.

There's a copy of them in the background tab of Gossamer's sheet linked above.
ChromeZephyr
Danke.
Notsoevildm
Thanks, Aria! BTW, Gossamer looks good. I'll need to dig into the rules on AIs when I get a chance, or failing that make it up as I go along.

For the rest, if you can't access or are too lazy to open Gossamer's character sheet, here's the list:

20 Questions
1) What's your heritage?
2) What would your parents say about you?
3) What historical events does your character remember?
4) How did you get into shadowrunning, and why?
5) What is your living space like?
6) What are your beliefs / convictions (if any) and why do you hold them?
7) what do you think is your most annoying / worst trait?
8) What megacorp do you like the most? the Least? Why?
9) How did you come to know your contacts?
10) What do you do on a day off?
11) How did you come to learn your skills at your present proficiency?
12) Are there any moral limits on what jobs you take or things you'll do?
13) How do you view magic / technomantic abilities?
14) How do you view augmentation / implantation?
15) What do you think of ordinary life and those who live it?
16) What would be a bad nightmare for you? Any deep-rooted fears? Why is it so frightening to you?
17) What is your 'sacred object' or 'close one', and how did they become so important to you?
18) What did you want to become as a child, and what are your goals now?
19) What does your character look like, and what inspired her choices?
20) How did you get your street name?
Slacker
I'm still working on my hacker, but I can answer some of these right now
Streetname: Dubstep
20 Questions
1) What's your heritage? Amerind; both parents are natives of the Salish-Shidhe
2) What would your parents say about you? His parents are traditionalists who shun technology and are disappointed with their son's obsession; they feel it is a weakness in him and a failing for themselves as parents that they could not show him the true path
3) What historical events does your character remember?
4) How did you get into shadowrunning, and why? At an early age he was attracted to all things tech, AR in particular sucked him down the rabbit hole; often he would travel to Council Island with his parents (his Grandfather is a member of the council) and there he caught glimpses of the wider world of tech; in his later teens he befriend a corporate envoy you routinely traveled to Council Island and when he finally left home to escape his parents' techno-phobia he ended up working for that same corporation. Their rules were too rigid for him now that he was finally rebelling against his upbringing. And so he turned to the shadows
5) What is your living space like? While working for the corporation, he adopted all things city; his clothes are all corporate oriented leaning towards suits rather than business casual. He hasn't been that successful as a runner, so his apartment isn't in the best of areas, but he always keeps it trendy and impecably clean and minimalist in decorations
6) What are your beliefs / convictions (if any) and why do you hold them? He's young at 22 and still learning who he is; considering his history; his convictions that technology is everything and the traditions of the past are worthless overrules most everything else in his life
7) what do you think is your most annoying / worst trait? the oversized headphones that he constantly wears even when at business meetings is probably what most annoys people about him. listening to music on these headphones was his first introduction to music and it still holds his attention; in fact, it's where he gets his streetname from; he's constantly listening to music, bobbing his head to the beat, tapping his foot when he sits, putting a bit more motion in his steps as he walks
cool.gif What megacorp do you like the most? the Least? Why? haven't decided which corporation recruited him yet, i'll have to get back to you on this
9) How did you come to know your contacts?I'll have brief descriptions of this for any contacts he has once i'm done creating the character
10) What do you do on a day off? he mostly hangs out at underground clubs at night, listening to the music while he surfs the 'trix
11) How did you come to learn your skills at your present proficiency? all his spare time/energy while living with his parents was dedicated to learning about tech, learning the ins and outs of the Matrix once he was able to get his hands on a commlnk, he was further taught by the corp he worked for once he left them
12) Are there any moral limits on what jobs you take or things you'll do? haven't figured out how much combat training he'll have but mostly he will be a pasifist; he wants everybody to be allowed to be what they want to be; ending life would put a stop to that; so he would refuse any sort of wetwork
13) How do you view magic / technomantic abilities? he has great disdain for magic, sees it as an extension of the traditions his parents tried to push on him. technomancy is another thing though. He wishes he could become part of the technology the way technomancers can
14) How do you view augmentation / implantation? augmentation is a wonderful thing; it's a "seamless" integration between flesh and tech
15) What do you think of ordinary life and those who live it? ordinary people are cool with him, he just knows that kind of life isn't for him. but if that what floats your boat, go for it
16) What would be a bad nightmare for you? Any deep-rooted fears? Why is it so frightening to you? his deepest fears would be to be denied access to tech; to be banned from the Matrix; to be forced to live the traditional life of his parents
17) What is your 'sacred object' or 'close one', and how did they become so important to you? his headphones even more than his commlink are sacred to him. As I mentioned it was his first introduction to tech and he's kept them in perfect working ordering over the years, whereas he's constantly tinkering with his commlink, upgrading it, formatting it to put in new OS/software
18) What did you want to become as a child, and what are your goals now? he wanted to become a techno god! yeah he knows that childish, but he still wishes it could be so. he doesn't have much of a long term plan/goal he's just working to keep food on the table and concert tickets in his pocket
19) What does your character look like, and what inspired her choices? think i already went over this with his living arangements, he tends to dress rather well, especially considering his circumstances; though he is never without his bulky headphones that are somewhat worn with age
20) How did you get your street name? already described this earlier

phlapjack77
4th and last spot?

2 hackers and a p.i....hmmmm. How about some muscle? A street sam with a very small side-line in rigging? I have a character from another thread that didn't last very long that would be interesting to play.
Notsoevildm
@ChromeZephyr: Overall concept looking good, some nice hooks in there. Go ahead and work up the character sheet and complete the missing questions later.

@phlapjack77: I'm sure the PI would be happy to have another bullet magnet on the team. Got a link to the existing character?

With four signed up, we have enough to get started. I'll keep this thread open until we have the characters more or less ready to roll, then I'll get things going on the main 2072 threads.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 9 2012, 05:18 PM) *
@phlapjack77: I'm sure the PI would be happy to have another bullet magnet on the team. Got a link to the existing character?

Dante

I'd like to make some changes, probably mostly small ones, also change from human to ork, some of the equipment needs / should be changed. But the gist is there.
Notsoevildm
@phlapjack: On a quick scan through, I had a couple of issues with the arms. First was how do you conceal a MP with a 30 rd clip in a cyber forearm. It seems just a little bit of a stretch for an average strength human/orc. I'd accept either a shortened 20 rd mag, or a normal pistol. Second was the internal air tank - just how does that work?

I am also definitely keen to know how he lost his forearms!

The only other thing that stood out was the contacts and background being set in Asia.

@all: Phlapjack's background got me thinking about location. I was defaulting to Seattle (as it's the one I am most familiar with), but am open to shifting to another city - Denver springs to mind. Thoughts?
mister__joshua
Don't know if I'll submit yet, see what time I've got, but I have what I thought was quite a cool idea for a severely 'reality impaired' technomancer who believes the whole world is like in the film The Matrix and he's the only one that sees it. He may occasionally try to do completely impossible things, but he can never break reality enough to actually achieve them.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want black trenchcoat, I could dress him like in The Matrix nyahnyah.gif
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 9 2012, 01:05 PM) *
@all: Phlapjack's background got me thinking about location. I was defaulting to Seattle (as it's the one I am most familiar with), but am open to shifting to another city - Denver springs to mind. Thoughts?

Don't have a huge perference although I know more about Seattle from the books than anywhere else - would be quite easy for Gossamer to be new in town with the background I have in mind.

Somewhere on the east coast might be interesting? Boston, Manhatten? Denver would be cool too...or perhaps Calfree? Lol, more options than answers
ChromeZephyr
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 9 2012, 02:18 AM) *
@ChromeZephyr: Overall concept looking good, some nice hooks in there. Go ahead and work up the character sheet and complete the missing questions later.

That's Slacker's character.

Here's mine, still tweaking the crunch. Hidden behind a spoiler tag to avoid screen dump.
[ Spoiler ]

As for the location, I'm good with anywhere. If it's not Seattle, I'll change the security firm he was employed with and some knowledge skills around and I'll be fine.

Notsoevildm
@ChromeZephyr: Oops, already getting my players mixed up. Not a good start! 20 questions looks okay.

@all: I think I will probably stick with Seattle as base location as it's familiar territory. Makes GMing a little easier too. However, I may add some travel into the mix just to spice things up and keep you all on your toes.

Looks like we are making good progress on backgrounds and even character sheets so we may be able to start sooner. I am aiming for a posting schedule of at least once a week.

Slacker
That sounds good to me. I always do Seattle by default just because it is so common for people to be familiar with Seattle in game terms.
I'll likely have my character sheet and the rest of the background questions done tonight. Just been too busy at work to find the time for doing it.
The Big Peat
Notsoevildm, have you stopped taking submissions, or is there space if I'm really quick?
Notsoevildm
@Big Peat: Clock is ticking but if you get your concept/20 questions in quick, then you have time to follow up with character sheet.
The Big Peat
Whoop!

Note - Ok, done.

Concept - Uller is an elven Bounty Hunter who relies on a mix of charm, sneakiness and a shotgun. He grew up in rural surroundings, the child of wealthy lawyers who commuted, and was headhunted by Lone Star thanks to his adept powers. However, he found police work boring, and quit early to go work as a Bounty Hunter. However, he recently lost his partner, and Uller really likes having back-up

20 Questions
1) What's your heritage? Caucasian from CAS who can bore anyone with which parts of Britain his many times great grandparents came from.
2) What would your parents say about you? He'll get it out of his system sooner or later - hopefully he'll have done nothing stupid before that!
3) What historical events does your character remember? Six year old Uller thought that Hestaby repelling an entire army was pretty cool and he was at a holiday camp when he heard about Dunzelkahn's death. He quits Lone Star in the year of the Emergence, smelling money, but soon decides it's all hocus and goes after other targets.
4) How did you get into shadowrunning, and why? It was a very logical next step from Bounty Hunting.
5) What is your living space like? Uller likes to keep things tidy and decorates the place like a hunting lodge.
6) What are your beliefs / convictions (if any) and why do you hold them? Uller believes in justice, in behaving like a man, in tolerance to others and that violence can totally be a-ok. Justice comes from growing up in a house with lawyers, behaving like a man and violence are a combination of southern and police academy, and tolerance comes from being a magic using elf in the South.
7) what do you think is your most annoying / worst trait? Uller has a tendency to assume everyone else is as interested in collision sports and hunting as he is.
cool.gif What megacorp do you like the most? the Least? Why? Most - It used to be Ares, but Uller's moved on to Evo these days, as he looks their whole pro-Metahuman pro-tolerance schtick Least - Aztechnology. Turns out they're heavily involved in Atzlan, and Uller would be one of the first to sign up if CAS were to take Texas back.
9) How did you come to know your contacts? I'll say when I pick them!
10) What do you do on a day off? Uller likes to go skiing and shooting, but as he can't always afford to do that, there's always drinking and watching the nearest violent sport
11) How did you come to learn your skills at your present proficiency? Uller grew up hunting, then was occasionally allowed on the mean streets between bouts of Extreme Paperwork, and then learned the rest Bounty Hunting.
12) Are there any moral limits on what jobs you take or things you'll do? Uller has a strong if skewed sense of justice and is reluctant to take jobs against those that don't deserve it - which so far hasn't really impaired him ought.
13) How do you view magic / technomantic abilities? A natural part of the world/Some proper creepy shit, but most of them seem ok... most of them.
14) How do you view augmentation / implantation? Tempting... shame he's worked so hard for all that magic.
15) What do you think of ordinary life and those who live it? Pretty damn boring.
16) What would be a bad nightmare for you? Any deep-rooted fears? Why is it so frightening to you? Apart from a fear of not succeeding, a bad childhood experience with a neighbour's python left Uller with a distinct phobia of snakes
17) What is your 'sacred object' or 'close one', and how did they become so important to you? The closest thing Uller has to this at the moment are his younger brother and sister, who are both at college. They're the closest family link Uller has, and that's important to him.
18) What did you want to become as a child, and what are your goals now? Uller wanted to be an all action hero who fights crime! Uller is the lucky man who's doing what he wanted to be doing, more or less. He's aware he should want more though, and keeps thinking about what that would be.
19) What does your character look like, and what inspired his choices? His dress style is very much horses for courses - smart for the city, rugged for the country, something he got from his parents.
20) How did you get your street name? His bounty hunting partner was an old Ork Magician who called him Uller after the ancient Norse god of Justice and the Hunt. He'd be lying if he said he didn't approve of the comparison.
ChromeZephyr
Allright, crunch is done:

Alexander Bartolemeo Bianchi

Vitals
[ Spoiler ]

Attributes
[ Spoiler ]

Skills
[ Spoiler ]

Qualities
[ Spoiler ]

Adept Abilities
[ Spoiler ]

Gear
[ Spoiler ]

Contacts
[ Spoiler ]

Cash/Karma log
[ Spoiler ]

edit: Added Fake SIN name, registration data for items for each SIN, and added 1 extra magazine for the Predator (45 / 15 ≠ 2, derp).
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 9 2012, 08:05 PM) *
@phlapjack: On a quick scan through, I had a couple of issues with the arms. First was how do you conceal a MP with a 30 rd clip in a cyber forearm. It seems just a little bit of a stretch for an average strength human/orc. I'd accept either a shortened 20 rd mag, or a normal pistol. Second was the internal air tank - just how does that work?

I am also definitely keen to know how he lost his forearms!

The only other thing that stood out was the contacts and background being set in Asia.

Yeah sorry - I forgot that the link I gave was to a very rough concept. I agree with what you said, things are getting re-jiggered. Think of it more in terms of ideas and character concept, rather than hard numbers. I'm trying to fix him up, I'll post him when I've got him ready.
Slacker
Finally finished working on my hacker. You can find a copy of the character sheet at https://www.dropbox.com/s/7j02ix738kg0aqz/Tlalin.htm

Alternatively, if you use chummer you can download the chummer file at https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xoooq1enelp2ut/Tlalin.chum

Background
[ Spoiler ]

Full 20 Questions
[ Spoiler ]
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Nov 12 2012, 03:56 AM) *
Yeah sorry - I forgot that the link I gave was to a very rough concept. I agree with what you said, things are getting re-jiggered. Think of it more in terms of ideas and character concept, rather than hard numbers. I'm trying to fix him up, I'll post him when I've got him ready.

I do like the concept, so looking forward to reworked version. I was also thinking about the air tank and as they are obvious arms, there could be a rebreather in the palm of the left hand requiring you to cover mouth and nose with to use tank. It's more color than anything else, but it's the sort of little drawback I like in a character.
phlapjack77
Format stolen shamelessly from ChromeZephyr:

Dante

Vitals
[ Spoiler ]

Attributes
[ Spoiler ]

Skills
[ Spoiler ]

Qualities
[ Spoiler ]

Cyber/Bio
[ Spoiler ]

Gear
[ Spoiler ]

Gear
[ Spoiler ]

Contacts
[ Spoiler ]
The Big Peat
NotsoevilDM, do you want a sheet, or does the concept not appeal?
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (The Big Peat @ Nov 12 2012, 01:02 PM) *
NotsoevilDM, do you want a sheet, or does the concept not appeal?

Concept is good! Please supply a sheet. I thnk once I have your's we are more or less ready to go.
karhig
Do you have space for Cat, an elven (possibly dryad) face?

The concept goes something like this:
Entered into a corporate 'partners' programme by parents when she was 12, who thought it was 'for the best', she received an excellent education courtesy of the corporation and a practical guarantee that on graduation she would be matched up with a suitable corporate executive or up-and-comer. Gifted in arts and languages, she is capable of holding a conversation on practically anything in practically any language, given enough time to study or the right software package, that is. The partners programme is question is set up so that (typically younger) wives and husbands of (typically older) executives get a generous pension on the death of their spouse based on years of service, children and grand children inside the corporation and the spouses pay grade. After 5, 10, 15, 25 and 35 years of marriage they also unlock percentages of inheritance from their spouse. Unfortunately, Cat's husband died of a heart attack six months after their marriage, at the age of 35. The coroner said it was a natural death, but rumours started that Cat might have had something to do with it and the corporation used this as an excuse to void her (already small) pay off. They gave her the option to re-enter the programme and look for a second husband, but, given her now tainted reputation, the way the corporation treated her, and a lingering feeling that she was not a lot better than a high class hooker, she left and returned to her roots in Auburn. Unfortunately, a Master's degree in Arts doesn't get you the kind of life style she's now use to and she's turned to less than legal means of supporting herself, with the help of some of the locals who know her parents.
Notsoevildm
@kahrig: I'm loathe to turn anyone away and like the bg (esp. if you do go dryad). Work up a character sheet and 20 questions and you are in.

Okay, officially closing recruitment before I need to start ganking PCs just to keep the thread under control. wink.gif
ChromeZephyr
Just a thought, Notsoevildm, are you using the house-rule for adept initiation of a choice of an extra PP for initiating? Nothing specifically in mind, just wondering.
Notsoevildm
@ChromeZephyr: Optional rule for adepts is okay. I can always just shoot you if you look like you are getting too powerful. biggrin.gif
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 13 2012, 01:05 AM) *
Okay, officially closing recruitment before I need to start ganking PCs just to keep the thread under control. wink.gif

QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 13 2012, 07:47 AM) *
@ChromeZephyr: Optional rule for adepts is okay. I can always just shoot you if you look like you are getting too powerful. biggrin.gif

Notsoevildm...I think you chose the wrong user-name smile.gif
karhig
You don't know what his reference point is smile.gif
Notsoevildm
Monty Haul DM
Nice DM
Not so nice DM
Not so evil DM <---
Evil DM
Rat Bastard DM
Notsoevildm
Cast of characters

Slacker - Henry Rejaenpe, Dubstep, amerind human, hacker {sheet/background/20 questions}
ChromeZephyr - Alexander Bartolemeo Bianchi, italian-american, human adept, P.I. {sheet} {20 questions}
Aria - Gossamer, Medical drone A.I., hacker {sheet/concept/20 questions}
phlapjack77 - Dante, ork, street sam/rigger {sheet/background}
The Big Peat - Uller, CAS elf, adept, bounty hunter {sheet} {20 questions}
karhig - Cat, elf(dryad?), face {sheet} {concept} {20 questions}

mister_joshua - ??? {sheet} {concept} {20 questions}

I missed Mister J's post about joining so have sent him a message to see if he is still interested. Otherwise, just waiting for sheets for Uller and Cat and optionally 20 questions for Cat (concept is good enough to get started).
karhig
I'm working on both 20 questions and I'm about 75% through the character sheet. Was there a deadline?
Notsoevildm
I'd like to have it for the end of the week so we can start the IC thread next week. A draft sheet is good enough to get started as long as you clear any major changes to the final version with me.
karhig
20 Questions for Cat

[ Spoiler ]
Notsoevildm
Cast of characters

Slacker - Henry Rejaenpe, Dubstep, amerind human, hacker {sheet/background/20 questions}
ChromeZephyr - Alexander Bartolemeo Bianchi, italian-american, human adept, P.I. {sheet, 20 questions}
Aria - Gossamer, Medical drone A.I., hacker {sheet/concept/20 questions}
phlapjack77 - Dante, ork, street sam/rigger {sheet/background}
The Big Peat - Uller, CAS elf, adept, bounty hunter {sheet} {20 questions}
karhig - Cat, elf(dryad?), face {sheet} {concept, 20 questions}
mister_joshua - ???, technomancer {sheet} {concept} {20 questions}

Mister J has indicated that he is interested in playing a TM but needs a little time to pull a character together although we may already start once he has provided concept/20 questions and a draft sheet. kahrig has now provided 20 questions for Cat, giving me some nice hooks to work with, so just need sheets for Uller and Cat.
The Big Peat
I'll have it done by the end of the week, it's about 80pc there.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 13 2012, 09:02 PM) *
Monty Haul DM
Nice DM
Not so nice DM
Not so evil DM <---
Evil DM
Rat Bastard DM

Last one after Rat Bastard DM should be Gary Gygax, from stories I've read online...

20 Questions for Dante

[ Spoiler ]
mister__joshua
20 questions and a bit of background for Cipher. He's a bit dark. I like quirky characters but this guy might be a psychopath. Let me know if it's ok. biggrin.gif

[ Spoiler ]
Notsoevildm
@phlapjack77: Thanks for the 20 questions. Will digest and use to abuse your character. Big respect for Gary Gygax, pretty much invented roleplaying games. Without him, SR might never have been made.

@mister_j: Ooh, dark. I like the concept but somehow don't think he's going to mesh well with the other PCs. All the better! Maybe this thread will give him a chance for redemption (find what he really is) or maybe we'll take him completely over the edge (when he realises all the bad shit he's done to real people). Post up the character sheet when you have it ready.

@all: Note that initially, you will be on your own. You will come into contact with the other PCs as things develop but you don't necessarily have to work together. It will likely help if you do cooperate and will certainly make my life easier, as well as giving plenty of possibilities for roleplaying as you interact with each other. But you can choose to pursue this to it's conclusion on your own.

Getting close to starting!
Aria
Sorry Gossamer's background has been delayed - wouldn't normally submit stats before fluff but she was good to go stats wise nyahnyah.gif

Hopefully up shortly once I've written up the outstanding 2072 IC smile.gif
Aria
Provisional background for Gossamer
[ Spoiler ]

Think I'll use the 10 karma to buy disguise skill 1(2) for 6 and save the rest for now... still need to add free contacts.

When everyone has finished their sheets and backgrounds could they put their own link in the 2072 OoC thread? I will then copy these into the post 2 of that thread for consistency - I don't want to end up linking the wrong post...thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012