Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starting a Game in NYC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Emeraldknite
Hi, I am a GM that lives in NYC. I do not know how many people actually read this but I want to start up a Shadowrun game. Now that the 2050 book is out I want to Get a game going again. If there is some interest I would love to hear from you just post here or send a PM to me and I will give you a run down of the game. Most Likely Stock SR till I get my Sea legs again. I have room for like 4 people. I have 1 definite and one maybe so 4 more woould really round out a group.

Edit: I have Decided that I will be using the setting as it currently is. After reading a lot this week end, I think I really like the changes. So 2072 it is. Still looking for more players in NYC or surrounding area. Every other Sunday from Early afternoon till people need to git.
benedictmercury
I'm good at overlooking my PM notices, so I'll post publicly here as well.

I have a game going, four strong, rotating GM. Currently play in Greenwich, occasionally in New Haven. Got one guy in NYC and will travel to play there if the fit is right.

I don't use fora much. Let's talk at benedict AT themadmonastery DOT org if you'd like to scope each other out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012