Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions about Missions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
sk8bcn
Ok, those missions are a living campaign. It's nice but I have a full 2nd/3rd (I've bought nigh any product about SR that I could. I have nigh everything -but I did not read them nor played them yet-). So I'm currently playing in the early 50s.

Even if it's nice, I don't plan to take part in the living campaign concept.

Yet I'd like to play to scenarios one day or another.

So can you buy them in a book version? Or only pdf? Do they have a limited availability?

Personnaly, I'd really like to buy books of scenarios!

biggrin.gif
DWC
The only stuff from Missions that has made its way into a format other than PDF is Elven Blood, composed of one 2011 CMP module and 4 of the 2012 CMP modules. None of the ones tied to a specific season have been released any way other than in PDF.
Critias
QUOTE (DWC @ Nov 15 2012, 10:15 AM) *
The only stuff from Missions that has made its way into a format other than PDF is Elven Blood, composed of one 2011 CMP module and 4 of the 2012 CMP modules. None of the ones tied to a specific season have been released any way other than in PDF.

Also, just FYI, but Elven Blood's hardcopy was just a convention-season exclusive (in fact, I'm not 100% sure they've been on sale anywhere but GenCon). So pdf-only is still very much the norm for Missions.
sk8bcn
too bad. :/

I guess no option on print-on-demand could exist?
Critias
QUOTE (sk8bcn @ Nov 19 2012, 05:24 AM) *
too bad. :/

I guess no option on print-on-demand could exist?

There's nothing official lined up that I'm aware of, but...many a GM has taken a pdf to a print shop.
cryptoknight
Heh that's not as easy as you might think.

I remember trying to print some to Fedex/Kinko's and they wanted to see some kind of permission slip that allowed me to print them.

Sometimes as a convention organizer that can be difficult, because a lot of times you get the game adventure PDFs from the gaming companies without receipts. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012