Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Down in the Puyallups VI
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Redjack
This is the OOC for another Puyallups Team:

Zion - Elven Street Samurai former Tir military turned gang leader
Lucky - Former Lone Star Patrol officer haunted by the memory of his fallen partner and trying to justify his new life of crime.
Aeryn - Seattle area smuggler who does more lucrative shadowruns, when the nuyen is right.
Stormcrow - Street mage looking for a big break with a solid running team.
Mouse - Second generation shadowrunner looking to build a rep by following in her mother's footsteps.
Saytr
Looking forward to it, seems im already starting with a cloud of drek above my head smile.gif
Aria
Just a quick hello to flag this thread. Mouse feels like drek right now, but at least she seems to be on the outside of it for a while smile.gif
Redjack
Thanee - You still with us?
Raven the Trickster
Mouse isn't the only one who feels like drek, Stormcrow is hurting pretty bad himself and is looking forward for a chance to get back at whoever did this just as soon as everything stops hurting so much.

For myself I'm looking forward to working with you guys and learning more about your characters. I've deliberately avoided going into the previous story so that I've got as little knowledge about them going into this as Stormcrow does.
Thanee
QUOTE (Redjack @ Nov 29 2012, 05:59 PM) *
Thanee - You still with us?

Yes, I'm still here. Last weeks were pretty crazy at work, so I didn't really get much else done.

And I totally missed this thread. smile.gif

Also, as mentioned in the old OOC thread, I still need to figure out what to do during the downtime.

Sorry, a little behind schedule here, I'm afraid. embarrassed.gif

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
I'll have to next post up either late tonight or tomorrow.
Thanee
I will look about posting IC later today and worry about the downtime upgrades later (hopefully, I will get to it this week).

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
Lot's of Christmas Eve posts! Excellent!
phlapjack77
My excuse is that I was still working Xmas eve and Xmas day, so I was in front of a computer all day nyahnyah.gif
Saytr
X mas eve at work x mas day I was dealing with snow and a crazy happy 3 year old lol
Thanee
Happy New Year! smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Aria
Happy New Year indeed!

Any chance of some sort of summary of the IC thread for where we stand at the moment? I'm a little confused about whether there is still an attack going on or if we are stalking into the aftermath (and possibly irrate patrons shooting at us I guess!)

Thanks
Saytr
Well once the attack happened I am sure it caused a lot of chaos and opportunity so to repack so I'm sure there are secondary minor threats as well as the main attack and trigger happy metas as well.
Redjack
The attack is over, most of the patrons of the Mall have cleared out. A number of merchants and perhaps a few opportunists are left. There does not appear to be any open threats as the team moves through the hallway.
Raven the Trickster
Stormcrow is assensing the bar, making his way towards the back rooms. I honestly don't know what my modifiers are at the moment between the attack earlier and the stim patch, so I'm going to let you roll this one Redjack.
Redjack
Stormcrow - Stun penalties are currently negated by the stim patch.
- Assensing Entrance: Intuition(3) + Assensing(2) [3,5,6,5,1] = 3 hits
- Logic(2) + Magical Lore(3) [3,2,6,3,2] = 1 hit
- Assensing Bar Interior: Intuition(3) + Assensing(2) [2,2,4,5,6] = 2 hits

Redjack
Give me a general IC post about your character actions and I will wrap up a post here. Looks like Mouse is guarding the hallway? smile.gif
Aria
QUOTE (Redjack @ Jan 14 2013, 08:28 PM) *
Give me a general IC post about your character actions and I will wrap up a post here. Looks like Mouse is guarding the hallway? :-)

Better than throwing up over her new companions!
Saytr
Um yeah
phlapjack77
Tossing Aeryn his R6 respirator. Wouldn't want her mouse getting upset! biggrin.gif
Aria
Any rolls required for Mouse? Perception, sneaking? Anything else I can usefully do? Occurs to me that swapping comm numbers might have been a good idea so that we can talk to each other nyahnyah.gif
phlapjack77
Currently we should be subscribed to "team net" set up by Papa, the sometimes NPC hacker of the group. So we can communicate over comms at the moment. But we definitely should exchange numbers for the time when we're not on team net smile.gif
Thanee
Actually, I believe that subscribing to "team net" requires the comm number to be made available to the rest. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
a technicality!
phlapjack77
<ping> smile.gif
Redjack
Aeryn
Etiquette(1) + Charisma(4) + Disposition=Neutral( 0) + Street Cred(5) [4,6,4,4,3,4,3,5,1,3] = 2 hits

Zion
Military Tactics of the Tir(3) + Logic(4) [2,5,3,1,2,5,5] = 3 hits
Aria
I'm guessing that Mouse probably isn't going to see a lot from out here (unless they come back for a re-match) but let me know if you want anything rolled...?!?

A
phlapjack77
Another mage lost to the aether? frown.gif
Saytr
Time misspent is time lost so never waste a second.
phlapjack77
Aye, there's the rub. How do you know it's misspent until after you've spent it? smile.gif
Saytr
Lol the time wasted after its gone realizing this mistake.
phlapjack77
And Lucky's not an ork! biggrin.gif
Redjack
Yet again, sorry for the delay. I hope this post makes up the the time between.
phlapjack77
Any chance the area where Zion and Lucky emerged would be big / clear enough for some kind of VTOL craft that's big enough to hold people?
Thanee
The question, Aeryn is trying to answer, is: did anyone go in there that did not come out. smile.gif

Hence the search for people with cybereyes and other video footage, to maybe see someone on there.

Also, there is no person reported as missing as of yet, right?

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
I have (once again) fought myself out of the very bowels of RL™. It is still stalking me however...

----

Lucky - Memory Test: Log(3) + Wil(5) [1,6,2,2,5,5,6,6] = 5 hits
Zion - Log(3) + Wil(3) + Cerebal Booster(1) [5,3,2,4,1,6,4] = 2 hits
Thanee
@Redjack: See my post right above yours. smile.gif

I'm still a bit at a loss what to do next... I think someone was extracted/kidnapped from the mall... might be wrong, of course.

Also, I somehow have absolutely no idea what to do with this:

As she looks around for her next clue, the dwarf who works for Smokey Joe is wheeling out a push cart of boxes; alcohol and the like.

smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Saytr
I think the ganger has read to many shadow boards off of jack point lol.
phlapjack77
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Also, I'm going on vacation starting April 3, won't be back until April 15. Posting'll be sporadic for me during that time, but I'll try to post up a little when I can.
Redjack
QUOTE (Thanee @ Mar 19 2013, 02:32 AM) *
@Redjack: See my post right above yours. smile.gif

I'm still a bit at a loss what to do next... I think someone was extracted/kidnapped from the mall... might be wrong, of course.

Also, I somehow have absolutely no idea what to do with this:

As she looks around for her next clue, the dwarf who works for Smokey Joe is wheeling out a push cart of boxes; alcohol and the like.
GM Hint: He is in a position to maybe have known who was in the room.
Thanee
I see. Well, I guess I should ask him about it then... smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Redjack
Started a post the other day and work took me away. Browser restarted since then so starting from scratch.
Saytr
Find the Johnson or team responsible if the mall wants retribution for go from there I think.
Redjack
After a GM pause.... The corporate team.
phlapjack77
I smell a mage/adept....

ps. Redjack, I had slightly edited what Lucky said, mostly just adding the part about having this conversation somewhere else. I think the response from the corp still works, sorry for the editing!
Thanee
I'm currently assuming, that she wants to hire us in a "regular" fashion (i.e. we do all the work).

If that "complementary fashion" is hinting at some kind of cooperation, of course, that might not be what she meant at all. biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
"a million spacebucks!" smile.gif
Redjack
They mean for you to do all the work. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012