You might have noticed that Dumpshock's Sixth World Wiki was merged into the Shadowrun Wiki on Wikia a while back. The resulting wiki (link) still needs a lot of development. I have started to restructure some of it. This example article showcases how I think the articles should be structured, taken from both my experience with the German Shadowhelix and what has already been done with SWW and Wikia.

There is something else I would like some input on. I'm working on a template that has proven to be quite useful for the Shadowhelix. It makes it easier to access the full title of a source book via abbreviations such as "sota63" or "soa". The list of all the titles can be seen here: http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Template:S...c/abbreviations As a general rule I would go by the most common form. So if you see an abbreviation that has a more common form than the one I used, maybe you can point that out. Also suggestions for the missing sources would be welcome (I'm wondering "dotsw" or "dsw" for example). I would like to "standardise" the abbreviations at this point before the template is more widely used.