Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for SR3 character generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Murphy01
Hi. I was wondering if someone out there in DS space had a working copy of craig peirces Jackpoint generator. The copy I have won't save and print. Also, do any of you know how to get NSRCG to print on one page? Thanks in advance.
tisoz
I think I have one. It's 1.38Mb and seemed to open. I don't know if I ever used it. If you can message me with an email or if someone in the community wants to host it, let me know where to send a copy.
Stahlseele
i know i have a working copy at home,
i had uploaded to to one of those one click hosters, but i can't remember which one and where <.<

the save and print problem may also have to do with the operating system, vista and 7 and probably 8 use this phantom storage thing which fucks stuff up good
BishopMcQ
If I recall correctly (it's been awhile) the NSRCG outputs the file to an HTML page. Select the pieces that you want and away you go. If you want to combine things like Vehicles from one page into the Main page, you will need to edit the HTML quickly. It's a fairly simple cut/paste in a text editor.

Stahlseele -- as an FYI, the NSRCG link in your sig is broken. It's saying the file is unavailable.
Stahlseele
oh, duh, i had a link to it in my sig and i forgot about it @.@
and yes, seems i need to update that thing AGAIN . .
anybody wanna recommend me a FREE NO LOGIN REQUIRED OneClickHoster for that?
BishopMcQ
Stahl--Have you tried a Dropbox account, with a public link to the file? I've used it in the past to good effect.
Kagetenshi
Did McMackie give you permission to redistribute it? If so, I could host it.

(Not that I'm suggesting wrongdoing if he didn't—it certainly seems like it was intended to be spread around—but if he did it means I wouldn't have to debate whether or not to get involved in redistribution myself.)

~J
Stahlseele
nope, no official go ahead anywhere.
never tried dropbox, gonna give it a look see tomorrow i think.
Stahlseele
OK, i uploaded the NSRCG.zip to dropbox
http://preview.tinyurl.com/cdw86eq
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012