Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anno 2070
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
ShadowDragon8685
It's addictive!

The in-game helper AI, E.V.E, just told me "If you do not take a break now, I am going to get my nice uncle who had this job before me, and have him read you the riot act." IE, I'd been playing for 12 consecutive hours (though admittedly there was a long stretch in there where I just let it run with fast-forward held down while I got dinner,) and she was ordering me to go to bed.

Which I'm gonna do, but seriously, I can't be the only one of us who's addicted to this game, can I?

It also gives me ideas for an archipellago game... Neat-o ideas, though they'd require rewriting Shadowrun's history a bit, so that the Great Ghost Dance wound up melting the ice caps and flooding the world. Get rid of VITAS and the death toll would be about the same.
Mach_Ten
I do love me a bit o 2070 ! ... setting up the trade routes is very satisfying as is trying to micromanage the amount of inhabitants against their food needs etc.

but the missions get me to one place where the enemy A.I is on auto win (FATHER I think he is called ... and he's utterly awesome and funny)
... not going to spoiler it, but unless you develop some unobtanium, the AI goes round and annihilates your Everything ...

I got bored of replaying it and ragequit a few months back biggrin.gif I am just replaying DeusEX HR and will go back to anno after that I think
Tanegar
I bought Anno 2070 and all its DLC on (what else?) a Steam sale a couple months ago. It's great stuff; I need to get back to it.
_Pax._
I've had it since not long after release. Another in my many attempts to get into an RTS-esque game, that didn't quite work out for me. frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012