Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a game in Bloomington, IN
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
tisoz
Title says it. My group in Greenwood seems to be breaking up. What was a game session every other week is lucky to meet with everyone once a month.

If you have space for 1 in an existing group, it would be great. If you know a few people and want to start a group, fine, too.
tisoz
Yep, it broke up. Need a new group. Will share GM duties even. I always bring food! smile.gif

also needed a bump to keep in last 30 days.
tisoz
bump
tisoz
Nudge to keep in last 30 days.
tisoz
Do you people not like me?
tisoz
Ba-da-bump!
tisoz
*bumpity bump*

I am looking for a group to join. Prefer to play SR3. Will GM to give other GM(s) a break from time to time. I live near Bloomington, but have driven a bit to game in the past and guess I will in the future.
fistandantilus4.0
Man, I feel for ya. No game yet huh? Drive down to Utah some time and we'll let you in. You've got three different threads on here in your area. You'd think one of them would work out by now.
tisoz
The group I found (or that found me) is on hiatus as members prepare for exams then head home for the summer.

So, I am looking once again.
tisoz
*bump* to keep in last 30 days.

Schools out, how about a cutter crew?

[ Spoiler ]
tisoz
Damn it! Invite me to game with you!!! wink.gif

[ Spoiler ]
tisoz
Have a marvelous place to meet.
tisoz
Big-bada-bump.

Trying to keep in the last 30 days view.

Also, I am being greedy as I found 2 possibly 3 games to play in/GM. But there is always room for others to join, especially for a third edition game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012