Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a PbP game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
AStarshipforAnts
I haven't been in a shadowrun game for a while, and am getting withdrawal symptoms. Anyone thinking of starting one up? I can pretty much play anything.
_Pax._
Oh, hi, there! smile.gif

And yeah ... I'd be up for a PbP too.
Mach_Ten
is there a difference in PbP I'm missing here? or have you not spotted anything relevant in the "Welcome to the Shadows" topics.

there may be various opportunities already and soon ™ here on DS.

i.e. Living in the Shadows ... is picking back up after a lull,

2072 has various threads going that I think have open recruitment and multiple GM's.

and a few folks posted in the recruitment thread recently, all that is missing is someone with the will to GM.
AStarshipforAnts
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Apr 19 2013, 10:21 AM) *
is there a difference in PbP I'm missing here? or have you not spotted anything relevant in the "Welcome to the Shadows" topics.

there may be various opportunities already and soon ™ here on DS.

i.e. Living in the Shadows ... is picking back up after a lull,

2072 has various threads going that I think have open recruitment and multiple GM's.

and a few folks posted in the recruitment thread recently, all that is missing is someone with the will to GM.

I could be wrong, but I thought I remembered people posting here before recruitment threads went up. I could very well be wrong though. But, thanks for the tips on what's picking back up. I'll pm some people and see where that leads.
_Pax._
QUOTE (Mach_Ten @ Apr 19 2013, 09:21 AM) *
is there a difference in PbP I'm missing here?

Dumpshock is not really equipped to run a PbP game efficiently, IMO. Someplace like RPOL, on the other hand, is much better - integrated die rolling, private notes in-line within a post, each game gets it's own subforum, and can use Groups to present various threads to varying assortments of players, the ability to manage multiple identities per player. *shrug* Just more and better tools.

However, I'm not averse to finding people anywhere at all. smile.gif
Raiden
anything happening from this? id be up for it. though never done a PbP before
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012